-Charlottes POV-

Should I sneak into Henry's room? I'll just apologize to him and then leave. I really feel bad for him. I had to walk a few blocks to get to Henry's house. I crawl through his window and knock. 'C-Charlotte?!' Henry opened his window and I hugged immediately. 'Look Henry, I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just-' Henry cut me off by kissing me. I heard a knock on the door as Piper came walking in me and Henry kissing. I kissed Henry back but I let go. 'Uh, hey Piper-' I looked embarrassed. 'Hah. I knew it!' Piper laughed. Me and Henry laughed. 'Um, so please give us space Piper.' Henry pushed her out of the room. Henry locked the room and pinned me to the wall. 'Henry..' I bit my lip as he kissed my neck. 'Charlotte, I always have had a crush on you.' He made that cute smile.

' He made that cute smile

'I know that, but.. we are best friends we can't date..' I made a frown. Henry lifted up my chin and kissed me. 'It's fine but.. can we keep it a secret then..?' He smirked. 'We can but, people will find out soon.' I look at Henry's eyes.
Narrators POV
Henry and Charlotte went to junk and stuff when Ray laughed with Schwoz. 'What's so funny hm?' Henry asked. 'Oh nothing chenry.' Ray and Schwoz kept on laughing as Ray showed the photo of them kissing. Charlotte looked the other way being flustered. 'HOW DID YOU GET THAT PHOTO?!' Henry twitched his head. 'Piper.' Jasper came in and so did Piper. 'Shush Jasper.' Piper rolled her eyes at Jasper. They all laughed until the emergency alarm went on. Henry picks up the phone as he mumbles. 'So who was it?' Piper walked to the man couch. 'Minyak.' Henry threw Ray his gum tube. Literally after they did a rhyme I have no idea what rhymes with anything ;-;. It had been 5 hours and they hadn't return yet. 'Do you guys know what happened to Henry and Ray?' Charlotte looked worried. 'They are probably fine.' It had been 1 more hour until Captain man was holding Kid Danger in his hands. 'Ray?! What happened to Henry?' Everyone gasped at walked over to the man couch. 'Well.. he got hurt but, he'll be fine.' Schwoz laid Henry on the guest room in the man cave. After 2 hours, Charlotte came in and saw Henry's eyes blinking many times. 'Henry!' Charlotte hugged and kissed Henry. 'How do you feel, Henry?' Henry rubbed his head. 'Who's Henry? And who are you?'