𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Welcome to "CINDERELLA" by "chokemetia". This story will contain a few things such as mental abuse, sensitive topics, and semi cursing

PLOT⤵

Ella was raised by two loving parents. Her mother Rosa and her father Dean. When she hit the age of 10 her mother became extremely ill and soon passed away. Her mother taught her to always be kind to everyone no matter what.

A few years after her mother passing, her father marries a widow, Lady Trimane. Lady Trimane brings her two daughters with her, Drizella and Anastasia. The two girls are extremely spoiled and bratty along with their evil mother.

After about 4 months of being married to Lady Trimane, Dean passes away from a sudden heart attack on a trip. After this happens Trimane makes Ella their maid and gets rid of all the staff because they cannot afford it.

One chilly morning Ella is helping an animal in need and runs into a rich boy. She at first didn't know who he was. And he was curious about the strange girl. He was the son of the richest man in New England. But that didn't matter to Ella.

One night the rich boys family throws a party to find their son a wife. And Ella happens to show up even when she is told not to. The boy recognized the girl instantly and they hit it off. She finds out his name and he almost finds out hers. But the clock hits twelve and she has to go. And that's where their love story begins.

CAST OF "CINDERELLA"⤵

GIRLS⤵

Ella Gertude

As Cinderella

Name:Ella Gertude
Age:17
Role:Cinderella
Personality:She is a very humble girl. She is quite shy and her message is to always be kind. She loves nature and is a very lovable girl.

 She loves nature and is a very lovable girl