𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

Ella's POV

I walked around my garden when my step mother called me. I walked in to see the staff packing their things up "Ella darling. We can't afford these servants without your father" she said coldly to me. I nodded and gave them each a hug. I guided them out and waved goodbye "Don't forget to visit!" I shouted my hand fluttering in the air. They smiled and got in their carriage and drove off.

My step mother and sisters went inside and i followed behind them. My step mother gave me a list of chores "They better be done by tonight. Your dismissed" she said shooing me off with her hands. I frowned and looked down and began to do the list of chores. I walked to the garden and got the chicken eggs. I feed the dog and cat. I watered the flowers. Things that i do anyways. I went inside and began to sweep. I danced around sweeping and than mopped.

I cleaned up every room and finally it was time to make supper. I washed the dishes than my hands and began on the soup. I stirred it adding spices making it a little spicey. I poured two scoops into 4 bowls and went to the dinner table. I placed the soups down and was about to sit down when my step mother spoke up "Go eat in your room. Your too dirty to eat with us" she said once again dismissing me. I held my tears back and walked to my room.

I shut my bedroom door and sat on the ground tears falling from my face as i ate slowly. I finished and laid down.

Narrator's POV

The winter coldness made Ella shiver. She tossed and turned all night. She finally got up and walked down to the fireplace. She smiled at the warm air and laid down slowly. Soon falling into a fast sleep.

-

Ella got up in the morning and began to do her morning chores. She placed breakfast on the table "What's on your face Ella?" Her step mother said angrily. Ella wiped her face "Nothing ma'am" she said looking away "It was cinder! Why was cinder on your face girl!" The evil woman spoke again. "It was to cold in the attack so i slept by the fireplace" she said washing dishes as her sisters began to tease her but she ignored it.

"Let's call the poor girl Cinderella!" Drizilla said. Ella stopped and looked towards them "Cinderella cinderella!" They teased laughing. Ella shook her head and felt her eyes water. She wished her father and mother were still alive. She finished the kitchen chores and made it to the garden. She finished those chores and walked into the forest to collect barriers when she heard noises. Like whines. Ella dropped her basket and ran deeper until she saw a harmed bunny "Ohh poor bunny!"

She said as she heard more noises. She picked the bunny up as she saw a wolf come out. Just as it was about to snap at her she felt herself being lifted up onto a horse. She was confused as the horse ran fast. Soon the horse stopped. Ella looked around and got off and looked up to see a gorgeous boy "Are you alright ma'am?" He said getting off the horse himself. Ella nodded "Yes. Thank you sir" she said smiling.

He smiled "What's your name?" He asked leaning against the horse "Tell me yours first" she said semi teasing him. He laughed "You don't know me?" Ella shook her head "I'm Alex" he said smiling putting his hand out "Nice to meet you. But I've got to go. Bye!" She said running off "Your name!" He shouted but she couldn't hear him. He sighed as he remembered her beauty. He got onto his horse and rode away to his mansion.