Chapter six- Father and son are united.

Leaving Cat Island behind him, Henry flew west to Nassau, the capital city of the Bahamas islands.
There he checked with the authorities but got nothing.
After a brief staying there he consulted his map to see the whereabouts of uninhabited islands.
Taking off and flying towards Andros island, the biggest island in the Bahamas.
His intention wasn't to reach this island, but to search between that island and Nassau for a tiny uninhabited island.
Henry's search continued interrupted from time to time by a sudden squall.
Henry, a stubborn man, continued his flying south, searching all the time with his spyglass.
A day later he approached a tiny island unmapped, excited he flew quickly landing on a little hill.
Looking around, he didn't see anyone and was disappointed.
He proceeded with his flight encountering another uninhabited island with the same result.
trying not to become dispirited for Paul's sake.
The next tiny island's visit ended without a result.
He decided to rest on that island, sleep there and continue his search the next day.
He remembered the proverb "A new day new beginnings."
Waking up the next morning refreshed he ate his breakfast and took off westward.
The sea was calm, with no clouds in the sky but a hot day.
He scanned the horizon.
Empty! Henry flew westward slowly scanning all the time.
An island!
He accelerated his flight landing after some minutes.
Standing on the island's sand he scanned the island slowly with his spyglass for a long time.
Suddenly he saw on the island hill's top something white swaying in the wind
Excited, concentrating on it he saw some primitive shelter man-made.
Coming slowly and carefully, he was rewarded for his efforts.
His son came out of the shelter shouting "Father, Father".
Excited they hugged each other, tears of happiness streamed from their eyes.
They were united at last!.
They sat and talked to each other excitedly telling what had happened to them.
At last, they calmed down.
Henry told his son that he decided to teach him on the spot two vital things before everything else.
The first was how to use the belt's communication system and the second how to find his exact position, using another flying belt's tiny device.
This time Paul was patient and listened carefully to every word, training a long time to know this crucial knowledge, after his bitter experience.
Satisfied that his son knew those things and checked it again Henry asked him for his experience during his absence.
Henry asked Paul about his backpacks, amazed that they were not in the shelter, asking Paul the reason for it.
Laughing Paul showed him the backpacks full of diamonds.
Amazed Henry listened to Paul's story, how a bird made them rich!
Henry murmured, "We would change the diamonds into money, preferably in a bank?"
"What do you suggest?" asked Paul.
"I have some connection in Florida and South Africa," said Henry.