Chapter Two - Walking into a trap

Stellar is a person of trust

Stellar is a person of trust. I just hope one day she stopped walking into things that will change, hurt and make her life undoublty uncomfortable.

song- Should I stay or should I go - by the Clash

Estella's POV - Unedited. 

I had totally forgotten about meeting Cassie the following day, but she definitely didn't. I tossed and turned in my sleep only to find a cold sensation run down my body. 

"Ehh" I rubbed my face annoyingly trying to fight the feeling but it wasn't going away. I opened my eyes gently to almost jump out of my bed and hit the floor. above me floated Cassie with a smile on her face. 

"I knew you'd sleep in" she smiled as I groaned. 

"Go away I feel dead" Cassie laughed at my comment. 

"Honey I am dead" My eyes shot open and this time I feel not to gracefully face first onto the ground. 

"Oh fuck" I groaned trying to lift myself from the ground but I collapsed again as the blankets on me tangled with my body. "You know I really do hate mornings" I sighed finally lifting myself form the floor. Cassie sat gracefully on my computer chair with a smile planted on her face. 

"Now that's the spirit. Up and Adam I'll meet you in the hall in twenty five minutes okay" I rolled my eyes at the girl and left without a word. Walking into my simple bathroom I got ready for the day and refreshed myself from the gunk and weirdness of last night. I poked my head out from my bathroom to make sure she wasn't there, which was a relief to me when she wasn't. Ducking out I made it over to my wardrobe, and picked out a simple but warm outfit for the day. I could feel just by the cool breeze that seeped through my window that today was going to be cold. 

As I rugged up I put on a jug of coffee and pulled out a bagel to munch on

As I rugged up I put on a jug of coffee and pulled out a bagel to munch on. I could hear the giggles of Cassie so I turned around to see her head poking out of the wall. 

"Seriously" I rose one of my eyebrows with a daft look. "Come on man.. some privacy" I pouted as I continued to munch on my bagel and pour a cup of coffee into my coffee flask.