Chapter Three - Meeting the Knight's of Saint Christopher.

Estella's POV - Unedited. 

"okay? so your telling me I'm now a fully fledge fucking werewolf apart of the Knights of Saint Christopher. Meant to protect people from the bad magic of the order of the blue rose. But since the world has nearly ended twice the Knights have sighed a contract and been torn apart because of unforeseen problems and the order" Cassie nodded as I drove back towards campus. 

"Pretty much the gist of it.. Umm however, it's a little more complicated. Hamish is districted.. almost addicted to Vera who's the head of the Order, Randell is now obsessed and thinks his in love with one of the other newest members Gabrielle. Gabrielle still working for the order behind his back. Lilith is still dealing with being stuck in the demon realm, and Jack has run off a disappear. Last time I saw him he was running into the woods with the love if his life dead in his arms" I bit my lip thinking of what she had said. 

"This is totally fucked up" I absent kindly said as I tapped my fingers on the stirring wheel. 

"You see now why I needed someone to help.. there hopeless without someone sane.. well I wouldn't class you as sane, but maybe your situation will get them to rethink what the fuck their doing with themselves" I furrowed my eyebrows looking over at her. 

"What do you mean my situation" Cassie didn't say anything but awkwardly scratched her her neck. 

"Nothing.. your fine" she drew out her words as she sounded like she was trying to hide something. 

"I know your fucking hiding something. Now spit it out" I glanced at her waiting for her to tell me the truth. She finally burst though after five minutes. 

"Okay okay.. stop staring at me like that. I'm just scared, well not scared at the same time that your abilities could change with the hide." I almost stopped the car as I hit the brakes. 

"What! what do you mean change" the threw her hands up to try and calm me down

"I don't exactly mean change... they could be heightened bring on something we haven't seen I don't know I'm just.. I should shut up" I nodded with a stern look on my face. 

"I think you should" I grabbed the clutch and took off again roaring down the roads towards campus. I ended up parking in front of the campus bar and jumped out as I ignored Cassies pleas for us to go home. "Fuck off Cassie I'm angry right now and frustrated let me drink in peace.. I really need a fucking drink" I mumbled the last part under my breath. I stopped in front of the bar looking up at the barman. He was one of their new hires but I still knew him already by name. "Sup Patrick" his eyes widened looking down at me. 

"Holy fucking shit. What the fuck happened to you Estella" Patrick asked as he continued to wipe one of the many glasses in front of him. 

"If I told you.. you'd shit yourself. Now make it a double of your strongest and something sweet please." I turned back leaning against the bar when I spotted a few students from my mythology class. I scratched my neck discretely trying and hoping they wouldn't notice me.