Rise of the snakes

I am outisde training while the boys are inside playing video games, but i am interrupted when my father comes out. 

"Where are they?" He questions. 

"In there" I say pointing my head over to where the boys are. 

Then I continue with my training and hear the boys groan because obviously my father turnedthe game off. 

A minute or so later, Nya comes runing through the court. 

"Nya, what is it?"I say concerned. 

"Lord Garmadon has returned" Nya shouts. 

"WHAT" I shout after her. 

Me and Nya run into the room where the boys are. 

"Guys, Lord Garmadon, he's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village" Nya shouts as we enter the room. 

They all gasp and get up and start running around to get their weapons. I spot Kai's sword and I pick it up and pass to him. 

"Thanks" He says to me. 

"Hurry" I say. 

He thens runs off to his dragon with the rest of the ninja. 

We run after them and see them trying to hurry and jumping on their dragons. They then fly away to take care of Lord Grmadon. 

"Will they ever reach their full potential?" Nya questions. 

"In time. Mybe long time, but in time" My father says as we see the ninja disappear in the clouds. 

About half an hour later when me and Nya are training, the Ninja finally return and they surprise me because i wasn't expecting them yet and I feel ofthe training course and when i open my eyes I see Kai standing over me. 

"Hi and sorry" He says. 

"It's okay, you just spooked me. I'm fine" I say as he helps me up. 

Well, were going to need the space. Sorry, Harp and sis" Kai says. 

"It's fine, i was thinking of heading down to Jamankai Village anyway" I say. 

"Hey, sis. Want to stay and watch me mop the floor with them?" Kai questions. 

"No, thanks. I think I'll just visit Jamanakai Village with Harper instead" Nya says catching up with me. 

Me and Nya have been down at Jamanakai Village for a little while now and all of a suddenwe hear villagers screaming. 

"What now?" Nya and I say at the same time.

"Take the candy. Take it all!" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Lloyd" I say. 

"You know him?" Nya questions. 

"He's my cousin and oh no.... the serpentine. Run" I say to Nya. 

We are on aroof topand we then see the Ninja and we jump down to where they are. 

"Huh? Nya? Harper? You're okay" Jay and Kai say at the same time. 

"Barely" We say. 

"They've hypnotized everyone in town" Nya explains. 

"Mind control. How is this possible?" Jay asks.

"When you hear them rattle their tails, don't look them in the eyes. That's how they get you" I say. 

"what are we supposed to do? we can't use our weapons, and now we gotta fight with our eyes closed? Ha! perfect" Jay says.

"The sanke with the staff is the general. He's the one in charge. If we can get the staff from him, it holds the antivenin. If we get that, we can save everyone" Nya says and i nod my head. 

"Look, guys. Forget about the whole green ninja thing. Let's make Sensei proud. The four of us, we're a team" Kai says. 

"Now you're talking" Cole says. 

"Oh and Nya and Harper, you cn be our honorary members" Jay says. 

"Gee, thanks" We say. 

We then land on the ground and i see two snakes behind me. 

"You know you really shouldn't sneak up on a girl. Ninja go" I say as i do spinjitzu. 

"How do you know spinjitzu?" Kai questions. 

"My father is Wu, you really think he didn't teach me spintitzu" I say as we continue fighting. 

Cole then gets the staff and puts it into the fountain and saves everyone. 

"We're sorry Sensei. If we had dealt with Lloyd before he became a problem, none of this would have been necessary" Kai says. 

"Even lessons learned the hard way are lessons learned. Hm. A great evil has been released. I fear troubling times will come. This is only the beginning" Dad says. 

"Then we will train and be reay for the serpentine" Zane says. 

"It may not be Lord Garmadon, but that doesn't mean we won't bring our A game" Cole says. 

"Help us train, help us realize our potential" Kai says. 

"Yeah, teach us the secrets behind the weapons of spintijtzu" Jay says. 

"Hm. There is much to teach. We must return to the monastery" Wu says. 

"When am I going to get my own dragon?" Nya questions. 

"Patience, Nya. Your time will come. As will yours Harper" Dad says as we head back to the monastery.