Home

I am sitting next to Kai and my father at the table waiting for Zane to finish making dinner. 

"I love it when it's Zane's night to cook" Jay says. 

"Hey, I didn't hear any complaints about my duck chowder last night" Cole speaks up. 

"That's because it glued our mouths shut. You really thought Jay was speechless all throughout dinner?" Kai says which makes me giggle. 

"Yeah. Please don't make that again" Jay says to Cole. 

"Dinner is served" Zane says as he walks into the dinning room. 

We all then break into laughter when we see what Zane is wearing. 

"What's so funny" Zane says confused. 

"Zane, you're wearing a...." Nya says. 

"Well, even I wouldn't wear that" I finish off. 

"You laugh because I take steps to ensure I am clean after cooking?" Zane says. 

"Ha-ha! No, we laugh because you came out wearing that ridiculous outfit" Kai says. 

"I guess we don't share the same sense of humour" Zane says. 

"Well, how about this?" Cole says as he throws a plate of shrimps in Kai's face. 

We all then start laughing again. 

"How could you not find that funny?" Cole says as my father pours a bowl over his head and we all start laughing again. 

"Now you are brothers" My father says. 

After that we all start having a food fight. 

As I am flying on kai's Dragon with Nya and dad on the back. My dad starts using his flute to snap Cole out of his mind control. 

"Uhh. Where—? Where am I? Wha are we doing?" Cole says confused. 

"We're getting out of here because this whole place is coming down" I shout then the boys then jump on. 

"That flute" Kai says. 

"It cancels there powers" Jay says. 

"It's as old as the serpentine themselves. It we must hurry. The monastery's unguarded. Quickly Harper" My father says to me.

We arrive back at the monastery to see that it's on fire. 

"We're too late. Those snakes" Kai says as we return home. 

"Rocky" Cole shouts when we see the dragons are trapped. 

We all then get off of Kai's dragon and look around at our home. 

"It's all gone" I say to myself. 

"Our home" Kai says next to me and I start to tear up. 

"Shard put this out" I hear Zane shout. 

"The training equipment, gone" Zane says. 

"Our video games, gone" Jay shouts. 

"They stole their staff back" Dad says. 

"And they destroyed our home" I say and I hug Kai and he then hugs me back. 

"What do we do now?" Cole says. 

"If you hadn't followed that silly bird, none of this would have happened" Kai shouts at Zane. 

"Kai" dad says angrily. 

"No. Sense I, he's right. Because of you, my high score has been deleted" Jay shouts. 

"This is a teaching moment. We must learn from this" Zane says calmly. 

"A teaching moment? What's wrong with you? Don't you get it? Everything is gone!" Cole shouts. 

"Enough! We are all at fault. Zane is your brother. Apologise at once" Dad says. 

When the boys to around to apologise to Zane they see that he is gone and that he's on shard riding away. 

"We have to leave, it's not safe up here anymore" Dad says 

"Wait, I have to get something" I say running to where my room was. 

"There's nothing left" Kai shouts after me. 

I go over to the floor boards and punch a hole in the ground and pick out a box and go over to the others. 

"Now we can leave" I say as we all get on the dragons. 

We are now sitting on a mountain eating dinner or whatever we were eating and we were feeling sad about Zane running away.

"Uh, what are we eating again?" Kai says. 

"Ugh. Mud newt. Not bad for something that lives underground" Cole says. 

"What? Aah! Ugh! Yeah, a new high score" Jay says. 

"Remember we must be thankful for what we still have" Dad says. 

"What do we have? Our home is gone" Cole says. 

"You know, I don't miss our home, what I really miss is Zane" Kai says sadly and I put my hand on his shoulder and we then looked at each other in the eyes. 

"Yeah. I miss Zane" Jay says. 

"Zane?" Nya says confused and I look where she i looking to see Zane standing there. 

"Yeah, Zane. You know, white Ninja? The smart, strange one?" Jay says. 

"No, Zane" I say pointing to where Zane was. 

We all then shout "Zane". 

"Oh, Zane. We're sorry or everything we said. We're a team, and that means we're all responsible" Jay apologises. 

"You don't need to apologise to me" Zane says. 

"But what about all those awful things we said? Isn't that why you left?"Kai says. 

"Of course not. I saw the falcon again and I followed him" Zane says. 

"That's our Zane" Cole says. 

We all then hug him. 

"We're happy to have you back" I say. 

"Why? Is it my turn to make dinner?" Zane says. 

We all then start laughing. 

"Yes, Zane. We would love for you to make dinner" Dad says. 

"But I already made it. Come, I want to show you what I found. I think you will all be pleased"Zane says and we all look at each other confused. 

Zane then leads us somewhere and when we arrive, I see a abandoned ship up ahead. 

"I can't explain it, but I feel a strange connection with the falcon. I think he's trying to help show us the path we need to take" Zane says. 

"Our new home" Zane says pointing to the ship. 

We al then gasp when we see the ship. 

"Do I smell pie?" Jay says. 

"Cobbler berry. Oh, and I made myrtle berry, and apple, and—" Zane says and we all then run to the ship very hey because we have dinner and also a home. 

And the rest of the night we end up laughing and throwing old at each other again.