Chapter 4

Over and over we recorded the song. They wanted it to be perfect. We were at this for hours. I didn't ever think I'd want this song so personal to me to be released, but they won't let go of it. Everything seemed to go by so fast, and I'm finally here trying to make a record. It was all coming together, and if people liked my singing I'd be one step closer to achieving my dreams. The background music is quite different than what I had originally pictured it sounding like. It makes the song more sped up and even more upbeat, but I liked what they had done with it, and I was ready to give my best vocals to this song. I was so excited for this whole process, but I do have to say taking care of the twins and managing my jobs on top of this all has been extremely difficult.

  When the Leto brothers found out I had children I had believed it to be over for me because of their reaction, but to my surprise they decided to look past it. For that I was truly thankful. It's almost as if everything is coming together a little too perfectly, it was like I was meant to be here. Like everything I went through with Tom was supposed to bring me here, for this. When the recording was finally finished with a few tweaks I heard it two weeks later and I couldn't believe that was my voice. The recording sounded beautiful. I was so excited to get this out!

   The record was sent to dozens of music stations throughout the country, and I was so nervous about the reaction. We had little to no feedback at first. Hardly anyone gave it a chance. I was beginning to think I'd never be successful, that was when Oscar received a call from someone wanting to meet me. From there it was like I took off like a spaceship. People didn't stop talking about the record. Muggles everywhere were curious about the lady behind the voice. It wasn't long till I was officially on the radio. The name "Rose Gold" was everwhere. I was given more songs to record and more trust was placed in my ability. It was then that I learned Pete and Oscar wanted to make me part of a trio they had been putting together. The lead woman was being replaced by me much to her distaste, and we were to be called the Rosettes. My voice was becoming so famous yet no one knew who I was. My very first debut was to take place in a weeks time.  

    The other two girls in the trio were named Deena and Shirley and they seemed okay though I know they were angry I had replaced their friend. My dreams were coming true right in front of me yet most times my mind still drifted to why I was here in the first place. My past is becoming foggy to me now as I make my way towards stardom. My record was everywhere maybe even in Magical England.

————————————
A week later

I'm so nervous I feel like I'm gonna throw up. For days we practiced vocals and dances for our show tonight. People everywhere are here to see the infamous Rose Gold and the trio she starred in. I wanted so bad not to disappoint them. I was told the show would be broadcasted on television and I was beyond excited. Nothing about my past concerned me tonight. This was about me. My children were asleep back stage, and of course I worried for them, but this is my big moment. "You girls
are on in 10 minutes," someone said making my heart rate accelerate. It's show time.

—————Thank you so much for your support in me jumping back into writing! I appreciate it so much! I love your comments! Keep them coming!

—————
Thank you so much for your support in me jumping back into writing! I appreciate it so much! I love your comments! Keep them coming!