Part 4

(Arnav walks on to the diaz with a relieved look as the function will be ended now and he can start off his work...Khushi is curious to see the man for whom her lecturers were giving so much of a buildup....once he has the spot light and she sees him walking to the center of the diaz with a envelope and the trophy in his hand....Khushi froze with a shocked look)

Khushi (thinks to herself) - This .. man?... yesterday after seeing Salman I dint even hear his name properly...now he will surely show hisfrustration on me...he was so angry on me yesterday..oh god please save me. (Arnav opens the envelope and announces)

Arnav The best student of the year is Khushi Kumari Gupta. (He is smiling as a formality... Slowly Khushi starts walking towards Arnav to receive the award......and Arnav looks at her.)

Arnav (to himself)– Not again....For whom am I giving this award..... unbelievable man... (He is smirks at Khushi and gives the award)

Khushi – Thank you (Arnav doesn't reply back.....some pics are clicked and the function is ended.The Principal comes to Arnav )

Principal – Thanks Mr Raizada for doing the honors. You can start with your campus recruitment now.Everything is arranged.

Arnav – Thank you. Will get back to you with the selected student list.

Principal – Sure. (To the lecture incharge of recruitment activities at college). You show him the place reserved for recruitment activity

Lecturer – Ji... Sir....Please come (Arnav reaches the place and starts the formalities along with Aman and his assistant Rohan. Its Khushi's turn now. She comes in.It was not much of a shock for him as he himself had given the award a while ago.)

Arnav – Aman you and Rohan prepare the list of selected candidates. I will take her interview. We will see the rest of them tomorrow.

Aman – Ok Sir...(Aman and Rohan pick up the resumes and other papers used for making notes and leave the room. Khushi is still standing..)

Arnav – After yesterday's incident should I give you this chance?

Khushi – Means?

Arnav – I mean its my company.You have spoiled my award ceremony yesterday and aslo ran away without answering me. After all this should I even interview you?(He spoke sarcastically. Khushi felt bad as her dreams were shattering now but she did not want him to know her emotions so she spoke)

Khushi – Like you said its your company..so its upto you

Arnav – ok fine then... now tell me who sent you yesterday?

Khushi - Nobody

Arnav – Don't lie..(He gets up from his seat and comes close to where she is standing)

Khushi I don't lie.

Arnav - So you fell in my arms just like that without any reason? (Arnav was teasing her and showing his frustration on what happened yesterday)

Khushi - Excuse me???I just slipped and was falling, why did you hold me if were about to make it a big issue?(Khushi answered in a little arrogant way)

Arnav – What the... how dare you talk to me like this when you have come for theinterview of my company

Khushi – What ever it is... you cant blame me like this without a reason.