Part 5

KHUSHI'S ROOM (NIGHT)

(Khushi has cried a lot for not getting the Job in AR and tired now....she lying on bed with a blank face...Payal enters with a worried expression in her face)

Payal – What happened khushi....I heard you met with accident...how..and you dint even call me...

Khushi - Nothing Jiji..I just lost the balance... you don't worry(Payal Sits on bed and pulls Khushi's ear)

Payal – Ok fine..now tell me what happened in campus interview?(Khushi remember her interview and Arnav's words and her tears dwell up again.She puts her head on Payal's lap and starts crying again making Payal panic) What happened Khushi...Why are you crying?

Khushi – Jiji all my dreams shattered......I dint get selected in AR for internship..

Payal – Silly girl...you crying for that? Its not the only company

Khushi – Its not like that Jiji...if I would have got selected in AR then they would have paid my this year's fee...it would have been helpful to babuji

Payal – Now it dint happen right? Don't worry me and papa will pay your fee, you sleep (Payal meanwhile makes her close eyes and sets her bed and sleeps next to Khushi switching off the light. But Khushi is still awake)

Khushi – Why it always happens with me jiji?

Payal – Khushi forget all this... you should sleep now(Payal caresses Khushi's head with concern and Khushi sleeps)

ARNAV'S ROOM

(Arnav is looking at his files and his eyes fall on the project file given by Aman...he takes it and starts glancing over that for curiosity and a smile on his face seeing the details. He starts thinking to himself)

Arnav – Not bad.....its really a good material... So much knowledge on Project management at such an early stage....I thought you are popular just by fluke but you have something in you Khushi Kumari Gupta

GUPTA HOUSE

(Early Morning Khushi is setting her bag. Shashi comes in)

Shashi – Khushi ...Payal was telling that we need to pay your fee

Khushi – (Sad face) Yes Papa...I dint get selected in AR so ...(Shashi hugs Khushi...)

Shashi – Silly...why sorry....will talk to my manager today... you don't worry

Khushi – Ok Papa (Shashi leaves to office....Payal comes there)

Payal – Happy now?.. I have also spoken in my office...from today I will work extra 2 hours...will get 15k advance today.

Khushi – What happy Jiji...all this is because of that arrogant Arnav Singh Raizada....He would not have been at loss he would have selected me...

Payal – Leave it..dont think too much...Do well in interview today...you have taken your this year's project file right? And bring your lastyear's file while coming it will be helpful for job hunt..bye

Khushi – Ok jiji will get it...(Smiles)

MALHOTRA OFFICE

(Shashi is working on his seat and manager calls him and asks him to come to his room. Shashi goes there)