WE ARE UNITED

Jeon y/n, a girl from a wealthy family which is famous for all kinds of business inside the country and abroad .she lived in London away from the spotlight for almost 10 years. she loved her brother Jeon Jungkook who was now the CEO of the JEON INDUSTRIES and her father Mr.Jeon.She loved a simple life.

She ran away from her house a couple of years ago. she wanted to complete the goal of her life –to be a fantastic fashion designer . she is an excellent girl in music, dance and a bit athletic and also loves computers. she was average in her studies but her mom wanted her to do business, she didn't like it so she ran away. Her father helped her to go to the UK and get into a hostel here. she would call her dad and jungkook every day .she got into the Fateh University (UK). She came back 5 years later, only to see her father admitted in the hospital. she left the same day as she had her exams the next day.

After that incident,  she returned to Seoul because her biggest burden (her mom ) Mrs.Jeon had Passed away. she always wanted y/n to take up their company business but y/n was not interested in it and wanted to become a fashion designer. she returned back on the day of her mother's funeral.

Jk pov

After 5 years I don't know how things will be. I am now standing in the airport waiting for my little princess to come. tho I am sad that my mother is no more, now I have y/n to take care of.

End of jk s pov.

There u came with a big smile on ur face. there was less attention from the crowd than u thought .then u slowly realized that they were looking at u thinking u were some normal girl and didn't know u were the heir of Jeon industries.

You never talk to your mother. u believed that your mom is a self–centered person who was only considering her feelings and only loved ur elder brother jungkook.

y/n s pov

I was enjoying the view of my home town. I got out of the airport as soon as possible. I saw my kookie waiting there wearing a mask. I ran to him and hugged him for a few minutes then we hurried outside and got into his car and we drove fast.

Jk pov

My princess is next to me! but we are sitting in silence

Then she broke the silence asking if someone knew if she was coming

Jk: no princess

She smiled. my little sister is now grown into a beautiful woman.

End of jk s pov

y/n: y aren't u saying anything?

jk: ask me, anything princess.....

y/n: don't regret it.

Jk : let's see

y/n: love?

Jk choked on air .noooooo,he stammered.

Jk : can I ask u, something princess..?

U cut him off

y/n: shoot

jk : love?

y/n: nobody after u, she said.

jk teared up at her words. it was true u never loved anyone ever !!

we soon reached the funeral. I was very happy because many ppl didn't identify me. I put on some fake tears and went to jk but seeing him cry broke my heart. Tho I hated my mom I hated Jk crying. slowly I went to my father I hugged him crying (warm tears fell from my eyes.) but people there thought I was crying for Mrs. jeon.

Soon after the funeral, Jk rushed to the company and I accompanied him there. from his face, I could say that there was trouble.

As expected somebody was hacking your systems. the people in the company were not able to handle these things and were scared. u then got a computer from them and started reverse hacking them. then u find out that they were hacking only Jk s personal information. u broke thru their firewalls but soon they left the computers. so u couldn't find out who they were.

now comes the next problem. Now people were asking u to stay in the company u had to agree with them because u had no choice.

Now y/n came to the company because kookie had to take care of this mess. There were a lot of people spreading rumors that you were dead and that is why jk is taking care of the family things himself. your brother never got to enjoy his childhood as ur father had heart disease and he had to stay home. he never complained about all this even though he never had a personal life. u were worried about him . so u came back to share his burden here. u were an independent person. so u could take care of yourself. u slowly adapted to the place and the company.

Now u joined as one of the directors u were in charge of Designing, Music, and Dance. though it was a hard job u had to take it up. your, father and brother were two important ppl in ur life. So u decided to go with the hobbies u love so u will feel less stressed .kookie was always there for ur help.

"SWEET TIMES PASS BY SOONER"

But then the people started spreading rumors saying u were jk s girlfriend and only because of that u were able to become a director so fast. jk soon called for a press meet to clear all the shit around so u could lead ur life undisturbed

You and jk were seated with your father on the stage. everyone from the company and the press was gathering.

Y/N S POV

WOW,  these people are very much interested in other people's life.

You thought to yourself.

END OF Y/N S POV

REPORTER 1: Mr. jeon. what is this press meeting for? Is it to confirm the relationship between jungkook and y/n?

Before he could answer there were 1000s of questions floating in the air

REPORTER 4: WHEN ARE THEY GETTING MARRIED?

This question got u mad.

U Slammed ur hand on the table and said I am JEON Y/N. people were now too startled by your words to talk, then jk stood up and explained the situation.

y/n: NOW SHOOT.

REPORTER 5: MAM Y DID U COME BACK AFTER SO MANY YEARS?

Y/N : for only one reason. I want jk to rest a bit and share his burden.

A round-off applause.

All the people in the meeting including the directors were surprised to know, u were the JEON Y/N who ran away 10 years ago.

A year passed slowly u were getting used to the place. u spent half the time designing and correcting moves and writing lyrics .this 1 year of ur life u were insane. u felt stressed all day u couldn't even take a day off .jk was a bit cool these days and he has been missing things in the company. he rarely comes to the company. that was not him at all he rarely came to the company .one day the files piled up in our office u took a day off following JK.

y/ pov

shit what am I doing ? y am following my own brother. u are a bad kid u mumbled. the thought of u not believing JK killed u ! but u had to find out where he disappeared every day. u followed him to the top of a mountain. soon u saw a beautiful house on top of the mountain! u were worried! u said to yourself

be strong, nothing will happen to my kookie .but the thing u saw there almost made u choke on air.

To be continued

_________________________________

pls, vote and comment...

this story has a very special meaning that I will let u guys know by the time the story is over .....

I love u all armies

I promise to give u my best in the story 

_______________________________________________