Punishment

<
This chapter has some cringy stuff... so pls do not read if u have heart problems. All my frnds have been eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
>
Joons pov
Tae was sleeping in the guest bedroom and y/n was lying next to me hugging me tightly.
Baby, u need a lesson for what u did.  never do this to me I will make sure you don't.
Y/n now fluttering her eyes open and sat on the bed and kissed me on my cheeks.
I was wondering if the sun would never rise if she didn't give me my morning kiss.
Y/n: baby is everything ok?  Y are u in deep thoughts early in the morning?  Something that I should know?
Joon: nothing baby I was thinking about how to get tae to leave.
Y/n: wae? Why?
Joon: I need to speak to u ..... and I don't want to talk when a kid is here.🙄🙄
Y/n:okayyyyyy
Tae enters the room
Tae:namjoon Hyung jin Hyung called me I should go ...
Y/n: is everything alright?
Tae: nothing to worry about. Jisoo unnie is not well and he is taking her to the hospital... so I need to go to the office...
Bye y/n shi take care if u want something call me...
Then he came near her hugged her and left... we walked him out and we came inside the house...

I held y/n by her waist and tugged her lightly to the wall .....
End of joons pov

Y/ns pov
I walked inside and suddenly Joon tugged me on the wall making sure he didn't hurt me...
He slowly leaned closer and said...
Joon: baby never get me jealous or.....
Though his deep voice and his hot breath sent chills down my spine. I from nowhere blabbered.
Y/n: what if I do?
Joon slowly held my head and slammed his lips on mine .....
I was too scared to respond and then he pulled away ...
Joon: I am really sorry. I was thinking u would be okay with it u could have stopped me...
I suddenly felt guilty ... y did I not kiss him back, of course, I wanted it ..... then y and he is my boyfriend he can kiss me...
Joon walked away not speaking a word more nor letting me speak...
I suddenly sat on the floor not able to understand what just happened ...
Joon saw me and came rushing to me he sat next to me and said
Joon: I told u I was not in my senses and I thought u would be okay with it if u were not then y didn't u stop me?
Y/n: Joon...
And I felt tears running down my cheeks .... the past is bothering me again .......
Joon pulled me into his embrace and comforted me ......
Y/n: i- ne - ed t -o tel -ll u something.....
Joon: not now baby calm down we will talk about it...
Joon carried me and laid me on the bed.
Joon: I know u remembered something and tats y u r like this tho I don't know what that is I would like to tell u one thing I don't care about ur past and I do care about the present and I am planning a future for both of us the more I want to know about u ... the more I am scared to hurt u... and now that u have taken ur cover in front of me I will keep u safe and sound baby... I love u. trust me.
Y/n: thank u baby I love u too..... and about that thing .....
The doorbell ringssss.....
We both get up and go out joon peeps out using the door hole...
He suddenly asked me to move away and that scared me he went out wearing a black raincoat... 
I feel scared god who is it
And in 2 minutes someone opened the door and I flinched...
Who was it?
Y is he here?
What is y/n's secret?
_
I tried my level best ...
I hope I didn't spoil the fun ...
I will try harder next time.
Love u my armykittens and blinks and the others ....
My baby's b-day is coming wish her ...in the comments. ❤❤
PLS VOTE
_