3

Lagos traffic is really exhausting....

If you are driving on average speed and good road conditions, it only takes 40minutes or less to get to Victoria Garden City from Victoria Island...(Yes I own a condo in VI!).
My father had rented a family suite at the JEC lodge in VGC and I had heard so much about the place. I just wanted to be there in no time. I had picked Mercy up at her apartment in VI at about 3:15pm and we got stuck in traffic.

"Look Samuel we've been on the road for one very discomforting hour."

Mercy was obviously uncomfortable and I had to do something about it. I was equally not okay. The blaring sound of car horns, the occasional halts and waiting, and the fact that I was running late for a family reunion, everything just worked together to frustrate me.
I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel and looked at Mercy.
"Look its not like I'm enjoying the traffic either"
Okay I have something you can play with, its new and straight off the mall".

"Hmm try me", she said smiling childishly...

You know there's one thing most guys don't know about the female gender...Most guys and the entire female gender like to believe that men have higher sex drives than the women. I mean given the scientific declarations. Well again I say bullshit! Both genders in fact have equal sex drives but the women just happen to deprive themselves of it because of the societal tag that naturally sticks to a woman who engages in sex too often...whore, hoe etc. Life as it was before Playboy mode has thought me a lot of things....firstly, 90% of the girls you see on the streets have a load of libido weighing them down but they just can't disappoint the society. Secondly, they always wait for that one guy who will come around and give her a reason to want to have sex, you know trigger her to unleash her sexual prowess. A nice guy, romantic, tall, dark and of course handsome, someone to fake feelings with until they meet another person who can justify their sexual activities and relieve them of guilt. I just happen to know how to be that guy... every time.

"Its a gun". I replied sharply cutting her smile short.
"Really"? She asked with surprise and a bit of fear in her eyes.
"Do you still wanna play"? I laughed mischievously.
"No please. Stop Sam. You're being weird", she said waving her hand and turning her face away to end the conversation.
"Sam...hmm I'm getting closer

I pulled open the stowage, stuck my hand inside and started groping for something. Her eyes followed my hand all the way in and I could feel the curiosity surging through her veins. She must have thought it was indeed a gun.
I took out a rubber-like device attached to a cord. She pulled her lips apart and gaped at the device.
"Is...is that....is that a vibrator!?"
"Oh yes it is", I replied sharply and resumed driving as traffic loosened up. "I bought it on the way to your house, I thought you might fancy it".
She was utterly shocked and couldn't believe the audacity with which I offered relief to her boredom. I could have just engaged in a conversation or something, but no I didn't. Instead, I was offering her a fucking vibrator.
"Hmm, there's nothing I won't see in this Lagos", she said clapping her hands together to express her disgust.
"Well you don't really have to use it", I retorted and motioned to put it back in the glove compartment.
She stared at me for a while.

"Fuck yes! Give it to me". She snatched the device from me. "Its been long since I used one". She pulled her dress a little over her thighs to reveal a pound of flesh worth dying for. She stuck her hand in between her thighs and worked till her panties gave way, and then in went the device.
All along, I didn't say a word. I just smiled and scratched my chin dragging my beards along the way.
"How does this one work"? She asked. "I've never used this type". I could hear her heartbeat, I tried counting but lost count.
"I really thought you'd say no". I pulled out my phone and searched for the control app. When I found it, I looked up at her and saw the burning desire and urge written all over her face. she bit her lower lip and adjusted herself to the seat. I clicked the control button and returned my phone to the phone holder.
She gasped with pleasure. "oh God! You are fuckinggg goood at this gammme...shit! What the hell am I doing?" she blurted as her pupil slowly crawled out of her eyes
That's what they all ask. Like they don't want it so badly.