THE END

The story has come to an official end. This story was a short story. I hope all liked it. I would like to take a moment thank all of them who supported, liked and shared.

It means alot. This is my first story. There must be a lot of errors. Many situations may have aroused where you might have thought that instead of something I could have put something else.

Thank you for sticking. I appreciate every readers effort to read this. In future maybe this will go under major editing.

Im writing another story. Please give that story the same support love and care.

Blurb :

Blurb :

"You dont remember me do you?" He asked. Disappointed covering his brown orbs.

"Is it okay if I say no?" She asked feeling embarrassed.

"Of course not." Even though he had assumed her to not to remember him but a tiny part of him wanted her to remember him and now that he knows she didn't, his heart covered in hurt. Moist covering his eyes. He turned his face away from her and smiled slightly.

"Im so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that I was to young to remember anything." She said trying to make him feel better but the damage was already done.

He just shook his head and excused himself. He remembered everything like it was from yesterday and she didnt even remember.

For such a thing is past. Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson not a life sentence but unfortunately for him he was a prisoner of the past for the past 10 years. Unfortunate for him He learnt the lesson the harder way.

Until then take care beautiful people.

Love you all!!!