T E N : P U N I S H M E N T / 2

It has  been two days, since I fucked her, no made love to her, in a very rough way

  It has  been two days, since I fucked her, no made love to her, in a very rough way. We are heading to the store and she in the shower. Beau is coming home in 3 days. He already took his first steps with his grandparents. He is growing up. Angela and I need to grow our family, I want, again , 6 or more children, so they won't have to be lonely. So, Beau can have siblings to play with.

My sister is coming in about a month to meet Angela and my son. She is also bringing a boy with her, her ' Boyfriend.' She said ' He is one, please give him a chance , bubs.', she is also bringing my niece, Miracle. She is older than beau by a year. I can wait for them to come. I need to give that boy she brings, a hmm, ' Talk .

" Babe, did you pick the clothes for me." Angela shouted.

" Yes, babe, it's on the bed." I shouted back, with a smirk.

" Ok, thanks , daddy." She shouted. Little did she know that the underwear, has a vibrator. I have the control to the vibrator. So, easy access.

H E R  O U T F I T

"What the fuck is this?" Shouted Angela

" My tits are out, they are going to fall out." She yelled

" They are not going to fall out, if they do, you get punished." I said

" And my whole ass is out to the world, if I bend down in this, wow, ass and pussy, flashed." She rolled her eyes. I pulled her to me and grabbed a collar. Lucky for her, it has nipple clamps.

" Go sit down." I said

" No" she said sassly. I grabbed her neck and sent a smack to her tit.

She whimpered.

" Deny daddy again, and that's not going to be the only thing I spank." I said.

She quickly rushed the sit. I picked the collar of of the floor and cleaned it. I went over to her and lifted her chin. I undid the the buttons to her dress and first placed  the nipple clamps. She shivered. I tightened them, than I undid the collar and placed it onto her neck.