T H I R D T E E N : B I R T H D A Y P A R T Y.

We are currently at Angela's parents house

  We are currently at Angela's parents house. Angela and her parents are setting up the backyard for Beau's first birthday. Our baby is finally turning 1. Damn, he is growing fast. I'm in the room with a sleeping Beau and my niece Miracle. They came about 9 days ago. With her 'Boyfriend", Vincent has good intentions. Miracle calls him 'dad', Vincent treats them like family, he treats Jessie as his wife.

"Hey, man." Vincent said

"Sup." I responded

"So, how is being a father?" I asked. I wanted to know if he would say miracle was nothing to him.

"It feels good. I have to keep the boys away from my little girl. And Jessie. She is my life, wife, love, as if she was made for me. She is nice and gentle. I come home from work tired or angry because something didn't go right. It vanishes when I see them. They are the light to my world." I smiled and made Miracle giggle.

" So what about you." He said

"Its the same with me. They both the light to my world. They both keep me sane. I also have to keep boys away from my wife. They were made for me. The thing is Beau was by accident. I never regretted getting her pregnant. I want have more babies with her. But she said I have to wait. I don't want to. I mean we are both young. I just really want a big family." I confessed

" I also want to start are family with Jessie. But I have to wait until she is ready. We already started our family with miracle. She is reason we are together. Miracle is a miracle." He said

"Antonio." Angela yelled. God, that is not my fucking name. But her parents are here.

" Coming." I shouted back. I'm surprised Beau isn't awake. I went downstairs and it looked nice, kid friendly, a little bit of bright colors.

"Hey can you put this up?" She asked as she handed me a banner. Vincent was also helping. The banner said ' H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  B E A U.' It was cute with some balloons and it was decorated nicely.  I went down and looked at the banner with Angela. She smiled and nodded.  I gripped her hip and kept her close. My lips  'accidentally' landed on hers.

◇◇◇◇◇《•》◇◇◇◇◇

  After an hour family and friends filled the house. Everyone was happy and chatting. It is currently 6:30. Beau woke up, as well as Miracle. They smiling at each other and babbling baby talk. Beau is smilingwith his grandparents. Angela talking to Ashlie and Sergio. Vincent is with Jessie. My sister looks happy and proud. It's good to see her happy.

"Alright everyone gather around, we are going to Sing happy birthday. " Angela announced. Everyone gathered around the table. I grabbed Beau's little seat and set it up. He sat down and clapped his hands.

"1, 2, 3." Angela counted down.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Beau (Baby). Happy birthday to you. And we wish you many more." Everyone sang. Beau giggled and clapped his hands. We got Beau a a little cake for himself.

Angela set it down. Beau did grabby hands. His hand instantly went down on the cake and messed it up. He grabbed a handful and took a big bite. He giggled and continued to take huge bites. He grabbed some of the cake and raised it to give it to Angela. She giggled and ate some. He did the same to me. Everyone 'awwed' at how cute it was.

Now, to open presents. Vincent grabbed a chair for Angela and I. We sat down. Beau kinda opened the presents. Angela or I helped him opened it. He got toys, clothes, shoes, neckless, ETC. Angle shot up and went upstairs.

"I have another present." She said and handed it to me. It was a small rectangle box, it red. I have it to Beau so he can try to open it. He got it open. It have wrapping paper on it. I unwrapped it and opened it. I seen a stick. I took it out with shakey hands.

P R E G N A N T

4-6 WEEKS

  It had a note in it. I opened it up and read it.

We are expecting. I'm a month now.

I looked up and seen everyone starring. I looked at Angela, she was holding back tears. I smiled and set Beau on the his chair. I walked up to her and kissed her lips. I felt a tear on my cheek. We're having a baby.

"Woo, yes,." I heard Sergio yell. Everyone else yelled and cheered. They all hugged us. I'm going to be a father again. 

" I'm going to be grandpa again. To not 2 but 3." He yelled and kissed Angela' head. I smiled and kissed he lips more. I picked up beau and kissed his cheek.

"Your going to be a big brother." I said

◇◇◇◇◇《•》◇◇◇◇◇

  We were saying goodbye to everyone. It is now 11:40 P.M, Beua is asleep in his room now. My sister Jessie, Vincent, Miracles, are dead alseep in their room. Everyone left. I went upstairs with Angela. She went into the closet and came out with a big t-shirt. I went in as well and changed.

  I got out and seen Angela already in bed. I went to the bathroom did my business and turned the light off. The light is the reflection of the moon. I layed on Angela, careful to not put my weight on her. I lifted up her shirt. I kissed her little bump. I gave the kisses all around it. She smiled and shut her eyes.

Now how to tell her there is going to be a war.

It's going to be deadly.

◇◇◇◇◇《•》◇◇◇◇◇

(A/N : ANOTHER CHAPTER. SO I AM ALREADY PLANNING ON MAKING A BOOK FOR BEAU AND HIS LOVE LIFE. I KEEP THINKING ABOUT IT. I KEEP ADDING ON TO AN IMAGINARY BOOK. SO I HOPE SOON I WILL FINISH THE BOOKS ON TIME TO SO I CAN START BEAU'S. BUT EITHIER WAY I PROBABLY WILL POST IT.

SO, HOW DO YOU THINK ANTONIO WILL TELL ANGELA ABOUT THE WAR?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ANGELA BEING PREGNANT.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS?

PLEASE, VOTE, AND COMMENT.

BYE, LOVERS 💫💞