Selipa

Ok guys this chapter is going to the part when Caulifla give birth and the reason because I don't feel like writing about the pregnancy ok and this will maybe be a short chapter or not.
_________________________________________

  At the hospital

Caulifla: AHHH HOW THIS FUCKING HURTS.
Doctor: Keep pushing.
Caulifla: WHAT DO YOU THINK I DOING.
As she holds Izuku hands almost crushing his hand.After that she transformed for some reason.
Doctor: I see the head keep pushing.
Caulifla: AAAAAAAHHHH.
Baby crying.
Doctor: It a girl.
As they clean the baby and gave it to Caulifla.
Izuku: She beautiful.
Caulifla: Yeah.
Izuku: And she look like you.
As the baby sleep on Caulifla.

   Time skip because I want to.

  As Caulifla was at Inko house with her daughter.As her daughter Selipa was sleeping.After Izuku friends come to visit sometime.
Caulifla: Okay Selipa it time for your nap.
Selipa moved her head no.
Caulifla: Come on.
As she try to pick her up, but Selipa is starting to float.
Caulifla: How are you able to do that?
As she flew to her, as Selipa was flying around when a door open.And someone caught her and it the one and only Izuku Midoriya.
Izuku: Guess she can fly now.
As he hold her in his arm.
Caulifla: I can't believe it she was able to fly and no one taught her.
As Selipa was giggling and hugging her father.

   Time skip

  As Izuku was training with Cabba in a mountain.As Selipa was try to copy her father movements.
Cabba: Galick Cannon.
Izuku: Kamahama HA.
As they both fire at the same time causing it to collide with each other.Izuku overpowered him but Cabba quickly dodge and try to kick him.But Izuku blocked it and punch him in the stomach.
Caulifla: Alright Izuku how about we spare.
As she gave Selipa to Cabba as she got into a fighting stance.
Izuku: Okay.
As he got into his stance.
Caulifla: Crash Cannon.
As she fired her first attack, but Izuku almost dodged but Caulifla used that as an distraction and punch him in the face.But Izuku kick her in the side.
Izuku: Nova Blast.
As he fire a huge ball of hitting and fire.As it hot her but she transformed into a super saiyan. As she charge at him and kick him in the face.
Izuku: 'Crap did she got faster?'
As he transformed as well Selipa was amaze that her parents transform.As they fighting a incredible speed.
Caulifla: Gotcha.
And he hit him in the back causing him to crash into the ground.As she fired ki blast as dust clears up.Caulifla eye wided that Izuku is in super saiyan three.
Caulifla: Hey how can you go super saiyan three but I can't?
As she flew down right besides him.
Izuku shrugged: I don't know I was training until I hit a new power.

  Time skip

  As Izuku and Caulifla was sleeping and Selipa was sleeping in between them.
Inko: What a cute little family.
As she took out her phone and took a picture.And went to bed.

Sorry if this chapter short but here a meme or two or maybe three.