Epilogue

After ten years Izuku has become the number one hero.And happily marry to Caulifla and have a family with two kids.
Katsuki and Uraraka broke up because Katsuki didn't become number one.
Selipa: Dad dad.
As Izuku at his ten year old daughter.
Izuku: What is it?
Selipa: This.
As she transformed into a super saiyan.
Izuku: Did your mother teach you.
Selipa nodded yes.

Somewhere else

Katsuki: I can't believe it that Deku was the number one hero and not me.
As he punch the wall.

  Back with Izuku and Selipa

As Izuku was training Selipa to use his move 'Nova Blast' since she know 'Crush Cannon'.
Izuku: You almost it.
As she try to do a Nova blast.As she fired it, it blew her back.As Izuku catch her so she won't hit the ground to hard.
Izuku: Let take a break.
Selipa: Yeah I hungry.
Izuku: Well let see what your mother cook.
As they flew to their house and went in to see Caulifla cooking as there second daughter Eve was playing in her crib.
Izuku: Hey we back.
Caulifla: Hey you two I saw the explosion on the mountain.
Izuku: I just teaching her how to use Nova Blast.
Caulifla: And she flew back aswell.
Izuku: Haha.
Selipa: Hey it not funny.
As she softly hit him.
Caulifla: Come on let eat.
As she put the food on the table as Izuku got Eve and put her in her booster seat.As they eat there food Eve and Selipa were slowly.As they told them to bed as they went to the living room.
Izuku: This is nice.
Caulifla: Yeah it is glad I marry you.
As she kiss me and fell asleep on my shoulder as I told her to our room and rest.Eri was a student at UA, she visited them once in a while.

So this is the last chapter of this and sorry it short I really love making this story but it not my favourite
So this is Remix Soul I be headed out