𝒟𝓌𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒳 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇

^Dwight X Reader^

Yes I had to Dwight first cause I love him ^^~

warnings - none

(Y/N) POV

Me and Dwight were sitting around the campfire with David and Claudette with us. The others were either in trials or doing whatever. We were all talking about our backstories and such. I felt bad for poor Dwight because of those douche left him in the forest. I rubbed my hand on this shoulder, "I'm sorry those assholes did you bad" I looked up to him as he looked down to me and slightly smiled weakly. "T-Thanks (Y/N)" the nervous leader said. God he was so cute, I can't.

I stared at him for a while until Claudette whispers to me, "Cmon (Y/N) just tell him." I looked at her and blushed. "I don't know.." "Dwight, (Y/N) wants to talk to you in private!" David tells Dwight as he looked at me confused. Claudette and David were the only ones that knew about my crush on the cute leader. I jerked up and went up to David quickly, whispering to him, "what are you doing!?!" He grins and answers, "trying to help you out!"

"What do you guys mean? And what do you want to talk about (Y/N)?" Dwight says in a confused matter, looking at us. I blushed and hesitantly grabbed his hand and lead him into somewhere private. Once we go there, I looked at him and he looks back at me. Those damn beautiful eyes.. "so what do you want to tell me (Y/N)?" he tells me as i heavily sighed. I grabbed his hands that almost covered mines. They interlocked with each other as my eyes stared into his eyes, he was slightly blushing and so was I.

I looked down and gulped, then spoke, "Dwight, you make me feel so special when I am with you. Ever since I met you, I felt so many butterflies in my stomach. You are so cute and amazing. I want so see every side of you. I know that we are stuck in this hell hole but we at least have each other to be there for. What do you say? Let's become lovers?" I finish as I look up in hope.

He was shocked. I sighed sadly and let go of his hands. "I'm sorry I should have never said anything I probably ruined our friendship.. I'll get going-" as I was about to walk away, I felt a hand grab my wrist and spin me around. I looked up and Dwight grabs my chin, making me look at him. "(Y/N).. I-I like you too!" He says and kisses me. I feel shocked as he pulls me close by my waist. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck. After a few more seconds, we let go.

"I w-would love to be with you, you are so caring and kind. Your big beautiful eyes, your smile, your laugh, everything about you! Honesty I have never been in a relationship but I hope I could be the best boyfriend to you! I love you so much.." Dwight smiles at me. I hug him and smile. "I love you too. Let's head back to the camp now." We held hands and walked to the camp. A start to a beautiful relationship.