𝒬𝓊𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃 𝒳 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇

^Quentin X Reader^

Teehee I love Quentin he is not goblin ;; okay maybe but he is bby

warnings: none

Third POV

(Y/N) and Quentin have been friends for a while. He was in the entity's realm before (Y/N). He was the first person to talk to her and taught how to do gens and gave tips and tricks. Quentin soon started falling for her as they got along more and so did she.

Second POV

You, Nea, Claudette, and Meg were sitting around the campfire, talking about random things. You were dozed off thinking about your own little things until Claudette asked, "So (Y/N) you into anyone?" You looked up to the girls looking at you waiting for your answer. "I..I'm not sure I honestly haven't been in a relationship.." you said.

"Really!? Wow but you and Quentin would make a great couple!" Meg replied as the other two agreed. You immediately blushed and looked down. Claudette pipes in, "You both work well together and are really close!" "I mean he isn't that bad-" "Hey girls" you look behind and saw Quentin with Jake and David beside him.

"O-oh hi Quentin I am gonna go to sleep gotta go!" You said as you got up and quickly went to your tent.

Quentin's POV

I was a bit confused. (Y/N) has been acting a bit weird lately. She usually runs away from me and acts nervous. Does she hate me..? I hope not I really love her and want to be with her. "What's the sad face dude?" Steve asks putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine.." I replied looking down.

Jake puts an arm around my neck. "Dude you should confess your feelings for her! She probably likes you back" Jake tells me. I blush lightly as Meg asks, "You like her!? Oh my god you should ask her out! She would probably does likes you back!" "I..I don't know I'll talk to her tomorrow, I'll be in my tent" I walked to my tent that was two tents away from (Y/N). I rest inside my tent as I think about what Meg said. Should I ask her out? Does she even like me?. I was in deep thought as I closed my eyes and went into deep thoughts.

Time skip (Third POV)

(Y/N) just got back from a trial (ya you were asleep then got into a trial rip) as she walked back to the camp fire, she saw a few people (Steve, Dwight, Feng, and Meg) sitting there, one them was Quentin. He glanced at her but looked down blushing. (Y/N) looked at him confused but shrugged and sat next beside him.

Steve nudged him and motioned him to talk to or at least make a move on the (H/C) girl. Quentin looked at you as you stared into the fire with a tired face. "H-Hey (Y/N) can we go talk somewhere? I need to tell you something." Quentin said while scratching the back of his head nervously.

She looked at him and responded "oh okay". They both got up and went into Quentin's tent. They sat in front of each other as (Y/N) looked at him confused. "So what do you want to tell me?" She asked the tired looking boy. Quentin blushed and looked down. "L-Look (Y/N) we have been friends for a while and I have felt a tingly feeling when I'm with you. We both have been in this hell hole but the only thing that makes me feel better and happy is you. What I'm saying is.. I love yo-" he felt soft lips against his. She kissed him. The (Y/N) pulled away and cupped his cheeks. "I love you too Quentin. I would love to be yours." She says as she softly smiles at him. Quentin pulls her into a hug. That hug turns into sweet cuddling, laying down. The two lovers slept together, not letting go of each other.
________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry this was a little late. I have been through a break up but wasn't that harsh. Just kinda stupid of the other person blaming me for not trying to ask about their past even thought they should know I am not rude to ask. Any who hope you liked this one I'll see if I do a killer next idk lol. Well see ya later! Peace out.