𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

^Ghostface X Reader^

(Y/N) POV

I felt mist around me. Looks like I'm going into a trial. I opened my eyes and looked around. David was close to me, which was good. We went to a near by gen and started working on it. In a few minutes, it was 70%. We didn't know who the killer was so we just focused on the gen. Once the gen was done me and David went separate ways. We heard another gen pop which was good so we had 3 gens left.

As I went up to fix a different gen, I felt my spin chill go off. Fuck I need to hide. I looked around and saw a rock near by so I went behind it and waited for the killer to leave. As I wait, I feel someone behind me. As I slowly look behind me, I get pinned immediately. I look up see the killer, Ghostface. This guy was a pain! He always teases me and kills me last! "Get off of me asshole!" I yell at him as I try to pry him off of me.

"God you're so cute too bad I have to kill ya" he says as he raises the knife. I close my eyes looking down, waiting for him to kill me. I don't feel pain at all. I look up to see the mask just staring. "What are you waiting for aren't you gonna kill me?" I questioned him. He sighs under the mask and takes part of his mask halfway his face.

I look confused, until I felt lips smashed in mine. I was lost until I started kissing back. I felt his hands roaming my clothed body until I heard my name. We stopped and looked each other for a few seconds. "Meet me after the match around the lake we'll continue sweetheart.." I saw him get up. Before he leaves, he turns around and says, "you're mine. you better let that David guy or any other guy survivors touch you." As he said that he went to hide from two of my teammates that saw me and ran towards me.

"(Y/N) you okay? We have been trying to call you cause we already opened the doors!" Laurie said in worry. David says, "Yeah luv we thought you were dead meat. Where have you been?" I was a little shocked up from earlier but I knew I couldn't tell them what happened so I just came up with a lie.

"I accidentally fell asleep..." I said with a yawn as we all walked towards the exit gate. where Claudette was waiting, I saw ghostface hiding behind a big rock waving his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
ahaha I want to die ;;
I am sorry for not uploading I have been so busy my grades are kinda shit rn and I have a whole ass job. It's my first job and it's not that bad. I just need to be learn more about the menu. I barely deposited two paychecks (I got one of my paychecks way too early lmao) and I had to pay back my brother for getting me Cold War and other things. so yeah don't expect me to update as much! But I'll try too. Hope you enjoyed please heart each story ! I would really appreciate it.