Chapter 5

ASHER POV
".....Lucy? What are you doing here?!" I asked her. "Why did you lie to me? Why did you fucking lie to me?" She said while tearing up. I didn't understand her so I asked "what?". She said "Don't you dare act like you do t understand me......why did you tell me you were going home for your sister?......instead you went to meet your ex" before I could speak she starter to cry out loud that the next three doors could hear....I was shocked on how she knew Rachel is my ex....how?!

LUCY POV
When Asher told me he was going home to see his sister, I wanted to follow him but he said no that I should stay. I didn't bother to ask him more question because he was so worried....I understand him.
As he was going I decided to follow him because I wanted to see if his sister case was serious so I could help but he didn't go home.....what? A hospital? Maybe she was admitted there.
I followed him till I saw a girl with a guy who I couldn't see his face....omaygad his sister is so beautiful maybe the guy is her boyfriend because they're olding hands.
But what I heard when I moved closer broke my heart. I heard "why did you brake up with me?" Asher looked sad and said "I'll tell you when you're better" when he was coming out I quickly went to a account where not one could see us and pulled him in a dark place then he saw my face when I put the light on.
Before I could speak it was a problem for me because the words j hear kept repeating itself in me and I was close to crying so I started tearing up when I asked him why he liked to me an he pretended not to understand so I asked him and told him everything I knew and how I knew.....he went silent and held my hand but I brushed it off. When I don't hear anything I started to cry out loud and he just stood there looking at me then when I cried for about 10 minutes I stood up from my position and said....

"We're done!" then after I said those words I left and sob on my way home.
We're done
We're done
We're done
We're done

That word kept repeating in my head till I got a headache. I got home went up straight to bed.
.............................................................

Hey guys what do you think of this chapter? Do you want Asheal or Ashcy? Let me know in the comment .
And also let me know your most embarrassing day at school

I might update quickly because I will start my exams soon and I might no update because I don't know when I'll resume. Btw, wish me good luck .
Bye guys love you ❣️❤️❣️❤️😍😘🙂