Chapter 6

XANDER POV

Here I am trying to move on from Lucy comeplety. Guys don't get me wrong... I don't hate her neither do I hate Asher. Right now, I'm on a date with the popular girl in school, Courteny. She's been talking but I've been thinking of Lucy all through. I remember our f- "Xander! " what did she call me? "Xander! Are you listening? ". "Uh... Yeah". "Oh OK... Then I took it and left... Blablablabla" God! She's a talkative. I- "did you like it" she said after she attached our lips "it feels better than lucy's" I sad because it was the truth.  Just one kiss... I already love her. She's such and angel. "I'll go first my mum needs me". She said. "OK, do you need a ride? ". "OK... Thank you"
We drive to her house which is only two blocks to lucy's house. "Thanks.. Would you like to come in? " she asked. "No thanks you go ahead. I'll call you". "Ok" she pecks my cheek and leaves leaving me there... Blushing like hell.

LUCY POV
I'm in front of my house getting some fresh air trying to forget about Asher. "Wait a minute... Is that... XANDER?! " I fixed my hair and was going to him when I see a girl peck his cheeks and he's blushing like an idiot.... What the hell is he doing with Courtney?!
She's not even that beautiful...
I think I know what to do! Why am j saying this? I don't even like him anymore... Its now Asher... He's mine only.... So he's ex has got to get out of his life just like courtenybhas to get out of Xanders life... No I mean only Asher... Fuck! What's wrong with me.... "Hey Lucy!" I turned around and everything went black.....

TO BE CONTINUED 😈
–––––––
*gasps* who did that to Lucy?!
Waiting for the next chapter?  That's till I get 100 reads and 30 votes. But if I'm bored I'll update before that time!