The New Student: Part 1

Disclaimer!

This story contains trigger warning, harm, sensitive content and a few bad words! If you are uncomfortable with my content please do not read!

None of this happened in reality and this story is not criticizing or labelling anyone, especially idols and names used. This is just a story I wrote from my imagination!

______________ ~*~______________

Han Yu: Han Yu x Reader
Name: Y/N
Age: 16. 2 months younger than Han Yu
Story Name: ~The new student~

My name is Y/N. I have moved to Korea 1 week ago and my parents found a new school for me. I was still in grade 8 since i was still 16 years old. And today is my first day at school. I'm really excited to meet new students and make new friends. I wore my uniform, got my bag and my mother drove me off to school. I went in and the bell didn't ring yet so we have some free time. There were a lot of students who stared at me. I didn't mind and kept walking.

As I was walking there was a group of 6 boys. Most of them look young. But two of them didn't look young. They were all handsome. They looked and me and smiled and walked pass me. I smiled as well and walked somewhere else. Wow did they just smile at me? Ok ok never mind.

Then the bell rang and i went for the first lesson. The teacher looked at me, "Are you the new student?" She said as she smiled at me. I nodded shyly and smiled a bit. "Come in. Introduce yourself" she told me. I went in and looked at all the students and 2 of the boys i just saw were in my class. "H-hello.. My name is Y/F/N and i am 16 years old. I am a new student here and please help around since I'm still new." I smiled a bit. A lot if students smiled at me. Most of the others looked at me with a disgusted look.

I went to my desk and i was in between of these two boys. The lessons passed and it was lunch time. I was walking with my books to put them in my locker and I was looking down while walking.

As i was walking, I bumped into someone and I fell on the floor with the books on the floor with me as well. "OMG, i'm really sorry! Are you okay?!" The person helped me up and gave me my books. "Ah its okay.. im fine. Thank you for helping me." I said. "You're welcome. You're the new student right? Y/N?" The person said. I nodded "Yes, nice to meet you. What is your name?" I asked. The person smiled at me. " Nice to meet you too. My name is _______."

-End of Part 1-