Chapter 5: Spy for a Spy

Previously on Ninjago...

"He cheated! Lloyd loses!" Chen announced

"No way!" Turner argued

"If Lloyd is out, then so am I," Mr. Pale commented

"Me too," Kai joined

"And me three," Jay continued

"We all will," Flint added

We see Flint being distracted during Thunderblade as we see bits of some flashbacks. The same flashbacks of what happened in that poison gas cloud Tox made. We saw how Flint really won.

"No one can know," Flint told himself as it became harder

We switch to where Cole was, underground in the factory, as he passed by Zane's cell, looking in.

"Zane? Is that you?" Cole asks as Zane's head pops out

"You're alive!" Cole exclaimed

"I'm not alone either," Zane replied pointing his eyes to the cell next to his

We then flip to someone else's perspective as we hear a familiar voice giving them orders, Clouse's voice.

"Find him and capture him,"

We switch into third person seeing Evelyn's dark purple glowing eyes as she smirked, laughing with Clouse as the scene turned ablaze.

•Cue the intro•

Flint's POV

    We were currently hanging around in the same room we entered when Chen welcomed us. Kabuki's were all around us, dancing, some fanning us and others handing food as we ate. I guess Chen really doesn't trust any of us, anymore, mainly the Ninjas. He made some jokes here and there, like having Lloyd try the wasp eggs and what not.

I ignored them as I kept eating. I was next to Shade at the very end.

"I tried to enlist Shadow and Flint, but those guys are throwing some serious shade," I overheard Turner say to the ninja

They started talking about their alliance. He's right about one thing, right now, I'm not letting my guard down. I may know the Ninjas and the others but I'm not going to join their alliance. Not yet. Chen made an announcement about complimenting Shade on his defeat over Mr. Pale. It wasn't that exciting but it was very interesting.

"There are some rumors apparently, that I am stealing everyone's powers. I am," Chen admitted

"But it's all for this staff," he clapped his hands as his actually staff members did a dance

He got angry at this mentioning the other staff. Then the staff that I saw along with the ninja was shown in the entrance. Everyone gasped as a Kabuki came over to hand it to Chen.

"This is the Staff of Elements," he announced

"It holds the power of your fallen foes and will soon hold all but one," he explained

He kept going on about how the last person who remains will receive the staff as their prize and become the greatest fighter ever. Everyone but the ninja got excited for this and murmured. Lloyd argued about this as Clouse just questioned him as the others started separating from the ninja again.