Ice bear

Ice bear is the youngest of the tio, but is, undoubtedly, the strongest and, in some respects, the most mature of them. He was able to rescue his older brothers from certain death without too much hassle and is quick to jump into action if he finds a threat arising. He cares for both of his brothers dearly. He tends to do most of the chores of the house, though he doesn't seem to mind this. Despite his willingness to pitch in where the others don't, he still takes days off to relax and unwind. Not only is he a smart and strong bear, but he's also essential to the Bears' brotherhood.

Personalty

Ice Bear is characterized as monotone and acerbic.

Ice Bear is almost always distant and emotionless, though not inherently unfriendly. He seems to not be very conversant, as Ice Bear generally speaks in one-liners and very vague sentences and responds through action instead. Despite usually being mute, Ice Bear is notably more observant and has a better keen sense of danger than his brothers. This is most prominently demonstrated in the episode "Nom Nom", when he was the only one who could see through Nom Nom's celebrity personality and thus realize his dark intentions. Ice Bear is also very intellectual, as demonstrated in the episode "My Clique".

When Ice Bear actually speaks, which is not so common, he uses the third-person pronoun instead of "I", "Me", "Myself" etc. For example, if he wants to say "I need some water right now," he will, instead say "Ice Bear needs some water right now," (the habit coming from Yuri himself). Though seen throughout every episode where he has a speaking role, his struggle to use first-person pronouns is most notably seen in "The Audition". It has also been shown Ice Bear's voice is rather monotone, even when he is excited. Despite his stoic nature, he cares deeply for his brothers, taking care of them by doing most of the chores around the cave. In addition, Ice Bear appears to be very concerned with hygiene and cleanliness. Ice Bear has also been shown to be multilingual, as shown in episodes such as "Our Stuff", "My Clique", and "Video Date", to name a few. He is also somewhat interested in physical activity and has a keen interest in the cold; Ice Bear sleeps in the fridge and seems to love being on cold surfaces. He is also very interested in yoga, dancing, karate, and many other similar activities while he also spends a lot of time reading and tinkering with robotics.

As mentioned, Ice Bear does not like to show his emotions and he doesn't smile much. He is seen smiling in the episode Cupcake Job. However, he was forced to smile, not out of willingness. He is also seen smiling in the episode I Am Ice Bear, but that is because he has amnesia after knocking himself into a tree. From the instances listed above, it is obvious that Ice Bear will not take the initiative to smile.

While he is undeniably strong, on several occasions Ice Bear hints that he is not to be crossed. However, under this tough image he is still compassionate and likes to help others, often assuming the role of a protector, as notably demonstrated in "Bear Cleanse". Ice Bear is also mysterious, doing many usual and unusual things with his brothers barely noticing, like building a robot clone of himself, and it is hinted in details (like background art) that there is a bit of action in his life that goes on secretly or off-screen.

Although it's a very rare occurrence, even Ice Bear can get angry. He still keeps his stoic nature, even when furious, which makes these few incidents all the more chilling.

Ice Bear spends a lot of time by himself relaxing or working on personal projects. Typically, he dislikes it when his brothers disturb him when he's in the middle of his moments of solitude. Though he does not like being bothered during his alone time, he dislikes being left out even less. He was unhappy when his brothers wanted to hang out with Nom Nom rather than him, and got angry when he thought they intentionally went to a baseball game without him.

Ice Bear seems to have an affinity for the color white. In "Chloe and Ice Bear" he seems excited to see the albino alligator, in "Fashion Bears" he chose an all-white attire for his clothes, in "Cellie" he is quick to snatch Panda's phone to take a picture of a white dog, and in "Assembly Required" he takes a white stuffed animal stating that he needs it.