Panda

Panda seems to have more knowledge about things regarding technology and things from Asian culture. He is the middle brother and, as stated by Grizz, is "the link that holds them all together". He is Charlie's best friend, but he doesn't want to admit it. Although, he did admit it in Panda's Art . He is to be the most delicate of the trio, being both quite anxious and, as Grizzly also described, "cute". Even so, he does care about his brothers and will try to pitch in whenever and however he can.

In "Panda 2", it is revealed that he was originally raised in captivity in a Chinese Panda Zoo until he escaped and met Grizzly and Ice Bear on the way.

Personalty

Panda is characterized as neurotic, artistic, and something of a drama queen.

He's gentle, yet somewhat jumpy and insecure. He is probably the frailest of the three bears, as in "Our Stuff" he was shown being hit by a basketball that knocks him over and he calls for a time-out. He is also severely allergic to nuts and gets embarrassed easily.

His hobbies consist of dating sites, social networking, anime, video games, and art. He is shown to be talented in drawing and painting in general, most notably Manga. He falls in love easily and tries desperately to get a girlfriend.

He is sensitive and easy to upset. Despite being mostly compliant, Panda can become assertive if the need arises, especially when it comes to his brothers in trouble.

TelekInesis and ElectrokInesis

Panda gains a temporary superpower in the episode, ''Brace'' when he received a brace to adjust his teeth. His power comes from the fact that there are too many metals in his body. However, it slowly drives Panda insane as it let his emotions to drive out of control.

The brace gives him the ability to telepathically manipulate electronics and float them in the air. He also can create a massive meteorite formed by thousands of smartphones with the Bear Cave as the core to create great devastation. He also can telepathically fly and fire electrical blasts.

He lost his power after Grizz and Ice Bear remove his brace.

History

The episode "Panda 2" shows that, as a cub, Panda lived in an animal sanctuary near Shanghai, China. He was extremely cheerful and polite, even greeting the food chute that fed him as a friend. Unlike his adult form, bamboo was his favorite thing to eat. One day, a staff member in the observation room for Panda's enclosure noticed he looked lonely and gave him a panda doll as a companion. Panda and the doll were inseparable until one day he used the doll to help him climb up and see through the room's window, from which he had seen light shine from time to time.

Upon looking through the window, he saw a television and was absolutely enraptured. The very next day, he (along with his stuffed companion) escaped so that he could watch 'the magic box' (as he called the television) show him its wonders, but it was turned off, so he went to find another. He found the security camera room, but the televisions showing the camera feeds quickly bored him. After wandering for a while, he saw some trees outside a window set in a door and thought this window was another magic box. Unfortunately, the sanctuary staff had realized he had escaped and chased him until Panda found an open window. He jumped out to his freedom but was forced to leave his stuffed companion behind. He escaped in a truck filled with bamboo as the sanctuary staff continued their search. It is unclear if he remembers any of this.

After some period of time, he met Grizzly and Ice Bear and they become sworn brothers after that.

Relationship

Grizzly bear

Grizzly and Panda are brothers. Grizzly is a leader figure to both Panda and Ice Bear. In "Our Stuff", Grizzly helps Panda find his backpack, which contained his phone and can also bear stack as a way of traveling faster. The two have been shown to be very close to each other, especially in episodes such as "Jean Jacket", "Nom Nom", "Brother Up", "Occupy Bears", "The Road", and "Pet Shop", to name a few. In "Cupcake Job", while trying to protect themselves from being attacked by an angry mob of customers, the two admit what they had done to the laptop when they hatched the idea of making a giant cupcake. They end up scooping up all the cupcake batter that covered the room and used it to create a giant, and disgusting, cupcake. In "Hibernation", when Grizzly's brothers checked upon him, they woke him up because of a dream he was having. They then said they would head back to the cave to let him rest. Grizzly didn't want them to leave which led to Panda offering if he would join them outside, to which Grizzly accepts. The three end up sitting out under the stars together. On making on Grizz's own movie 'Crowbar Jones' he makes Panda become his sidekick and he makes Panda as the funny character of the movie.