Cherrie flavored Gum

You love the taste of cherries, so when you were out buying groceries there it was, cherrie flavored gum. You grabbed three packs, bought your groceries and went home.

"Babe! Your back! I missed you so much!" Louis dramatically exclaimed. " So what did you buy,Hm?" He said hugging you from behind.
"Well food unless you want to starve," you said.
"Here I'll help you put the food away."

"Ok then don't get too excited," you say sarcastically.
As you guys were putting the food away Louis grabbed the gum from the bottom of the bag. Him knowing that cherries were your favorite, and your weak spot. Smirking he asks "Where did you find cherrie flavored gum?"
"At the register," you said.
"Can I have a piece?"
"You may not."
"What why??"
"Because you ate all of it the last time"

So what does he do? Opens the pack and gets 3 and chews them and runs over to the couch and just stares at you. Well two can play at that game. You went over to him and sat right in his lap, in which made him grunt because you kinda plopped on him. You turn to face him and see him smirking. All you did was mirror his actions which he gets serious because he knew you were up to something.

Before he could get ahead to move, you pushed him down making him gasp and you took the chance to kiss him. While he sat there in shock you also were able to steal the gum out of his mouth. You sat back up and smirked at him. Once he sat up he just stares at you shocked since it a random action.

You got up went to the kitchen grabbed the gum walked to the couch and said
"You know this happens every time, why are you so surprised?"
Rolling your eyes, then went to your guys room. Leaving him stuck to think.

------------------
HIII
I edited it because when I first made
It I was rushing it. So comment if it's better? By the way any ideas for preferences? If so please share, I'd love to hear it!☺️