Moon Cell

Despair

She couldn't die! Not without knowing the truth. She's made it this far, she has just a few more steps to go before getting some answers, damn it! Just when it seemed her strength was completely leaving her, the ground she lay on began to glow. Suddenly, from the light, a man with short blond hair came forth. He wore silver armor and regal blue clothing. His green eyes looked upon her with gentleness. She felt her heart skip a beat.

Innocence

He was shocked when he felt the pull of a summon. He'd thought his time had been long over. It seemed the world was not finished with him, however. He gazed upon the one who summoned him. She looked rather pretty in her school uniform. Her chestnut brown hair looked to be long and wavy. Those chocolate brown eyes were wide and screamed innocence. In a split second, he decided he would preserve that innocence. No matter what it takes.

Past

The first time Leo introduced them to Gawain, Hakuno felt Saber tense up. She grew worried but decided not to ask out in the open. Anyone could overhear their conversations. In the safety of their Private Room, Saber explained that he and Gawain had known each other before. Hakuno wondered at that, trying to figure out which of the knights and warriors of the Arthurian Legend she had summoned.

Dreams

Hakuno dreamt. Sometimes, she saw vague memories. Saber would smile and say, "It's a good sign, Master." Other times, she dreamt of waiting for what felt like an eternity. There were also dreams of the real world, with people she didn't know of. Saber believed it to be a reflection of her heart's true wish, whatever that may be. There were times, though, when she dreamt of him. She only told him once, and then he immediately changed the topic of their conversation. She didn't bring it up again but she liked those dreams the best.

Ally

Saber encouraged her to gather as much information as possible, but the moment she makes possible friends and allies, he frets. "You'll have to fight each other to the death, Master. Or perhaps Rin and Rani will die before facing you. I don't want you to get hurt from that..." She knows it's a legitimate and logical reason, but she allowed the alliances to happen. They couldn't be worse than Shinji, right?

Trumped

Shinji claimed to be her friend, yet he allowed his Rider to insult and harm her. The Golden Hind made the battle difficult, but they managed to win. Saber said he understood what it meant to be betrayed by someone you trusted. She thought his situation was a little different, if the look he got was anything to go by.

Noble

Dan was a knight and she wondered how many values Saber shared with him. They were both chivalrous and just, she'd thought. Until Dan allowed his Servant to attack them from the shadows. Then, he used a Command Seal to stop it? She'd been utterly confused! At least that pesky Archer hadn't tried to poison them before the fight, anymore. In the end, she thought the Archer died in a noble way, fighting them head-on. Saber admitted he agreed with her.

Sisters

She still can't remember her past. She has no idea what her family was like but from her understanding of the term, Alice and her possible twin have become sisters to her. Now, if only she and Saber can figure out what two people having one Servant means. Meanwhile, they both spend time with the little girls, playing games with them outside the Arena. Rin helped them figure out the puzzle: Hookah is a Caster and that Berserker was a hoax. Saber drew the line on the games when they tried to erase Hakuno from existence. He would die first before letting anything even remotely bad happen to her! Though, he understood his Master's tears at the end.