.•° MY BULLY°•.

————————†—————————†————————  
                                ★                                   ★
                        ✧. *    * .✧                    ✧. *    * .✧
                           ✧◝◜✧                          ✧◝◜✧
                                 ↑                                      ↑
                                 ↓                                      ↓
                                ✯                                     ✯

Jaehyun skipped his way through the class, pulling the new hoodie more over to cover his face, manoeuvring the crowds of students. He was hiding himself from one particular male, that seemed to have turned his world upside down ever since jaehyun joined the school.

" Oh look -who do we have here..".

Speak of the devil.

Jaehyun stiffened slightly at the voice , debating inside his brain, whether he should run-away or just let what was going to happen again.

He decided, he would stay rather than running away and cause more problems .

He gulped slightly before looking up,and his gaze meeting the other male.
" What do you want now taeyong..". Would it be wierd if you found the person,who almost makes the day a living hell for you , hot? .

He saw taeyong skipping his way through the crowds towards him, his hands inside his school-trousers pockets, with a knowing lop-sided grin.

Jaehyun's breathe hitched when he felt , air ghosting over his ear.
" What do I want,hm...well..should I tell you, how about I tell you after school..". Taeyong leaned back, a smirk plastered on his face.

Jaehyun tilted his head down , trying to cover up the fact that he was blushing madly , but also his eyebrows furrowed at the same time, confused as to what taeyong wanted to say.

After the last bell rang , he packed his bag, wishing he could just runaway before taeyong would catch up to him.

And as said just as he was about to run out of the class , someone grabbed his bag from behind ,in a really strong grip , that he was almost about to trip over.

"Wow ,there , you little bear , I hope you didn't forget about this morning" taeyong pulled him back with much force , that he stumbled back almost falling on the floor , if the door wasn't behind him.

He got up dusting himself before meeting taeyong's dark eyes. He once again blushed just be looking at them . He turned his head to the other side because of embarrassment.

"Yes ... I remember ... So what is it-that you wanted to tell me?.." he asked still not looking at taeyong.

" Are you free today?"

"What!"jaehyun had his eyes wide."I mean yes.. but why are you asking this?".

"Nothing just follow me Kay and yeah text your parents that you're gonna be late today,also make up some excuse about working over with someone for assignment or any other shit , that comes to your mind..and just follow me"taeyong almost started dashing away right after he said those words.

Jaehyun had to take a minute to process what taeyong said just now , soon he realised he was lacking behind, so he too, ran to catch up with taeyong.

'im gonna be late today , got some assignments to do at friends house'.02:15pm.

On the way to wherever taeyong was taking him, he texted his mom.
He wondered why was he not running away, though. Maybe because a part of him wants to find out ,what taeyong has to say. Or maybe it's because of the fear that if he ran away,what taeyong would do to him next day.