.•° IT'S OKAY TO BE YOURSELF°•.

Cuz we are individuals made of stardust

   __________________
✰ ✪ ✰ ✪ ✰ ✪ ✰
| | | | | | |
  | | |  ✶      ✦     ✶
    ✰ ✥ ✰ ✩ ● ▲   
  ❨     ❩

Jaehyun, taeyong thought .

How was he so calm in-between those chaos of their group , he wasn't the maknae but still he was younger than the half of the one two seven members.

" Lee donghyuck, I swear to my freaking niblets , apologize to mark right now! " Taeyong  exclaimed loudly while running behind a scared donghyuck , who had just used  incoherent word to his hyung. The loud music blasting off from the speaker along with Johnny and jungwoo's screeching sound of screaming and singing, altogether.

From the corner of his eyes , just like everytime , he could see jaehyun just smiling softly sitting on the couch , with his phone in one hand.

Jaehyun, jaehyun, jaehyun.., while running, he drifted off in his thoughts of the male that he couldn't concentrate on where he was running to and bam!. After hitting his knee on the table's concrete , he fell flat on his face.

" Ouch!."

His head started to spin more when he heard the loud laughter of Johnny on the microphone which got even louder through the speaker.

" Oh my god taeyong-hyung , are you okay?" He heard jungwoo gasping from behind. He just waved his hands , gesturing that he was okay while still laying down with his face flat on the floor.

Well, this was embarrassing and he knew worst was to come, but wait-fuck! Did jaehyun just saw everything?

He suddenly stood up and looked at jaehyun's direction.

Jaehyun was just looking at him with concern written all over his face. His eyebrows furrowed  , eyes widened a bit and mouth slightly hung agap.

Taeyong could feel himself getting red. But he averted his glare to specific Someone who caused this .

" You are so dead now!"  He said with exclamation after each word , pointing his fingers towards donghyuck, who squeaked before dropping the packet of chips on the floor and running away. Taeyong followed him as fast.

"Yah come here you brat!" From behind he could here everyone's laughter roaring at them.

After smacking donghyuck twice on his (stupid) head, he re-entered the room. Johnny and jungwoo were still jamming songs,  shouting, but just this time Taeil and yuta joined too. He could see mark talking to doyoung while laughing loudly (and of course hitting doyoung unintentionally).

"Hyung!" He swiped his head to jaehyun's direction who just called him.

Jaehyun was patting the empty seat beside him on the couch, his lips forming a thin firm line. Taeyong gulped and nodded while walking towards jaehyun as calmly as possible.

" Ah--" he sighed plopping himself down beside jaehyun"--donghyuk's again being a shit here."

"Sure hyung" jaehyun chuckled" you should rest for now."

Taeyong nodded while leaning back on the sofa with his eyes closed. He could feel the warmth radiating off from jaehyun as the sofa inside the karaoke room was a little adjusting.

He glanced a little towards his side , jaehyun was looking down at his phone , probably going through the latest updates on social media.

It was unfair, taeyong exclaimed inside his head because how jaehyun was carved on every edges with beauty.