UMBRELLA ACADEMY

Name: "Number 8" otherwise known as Sophia Young-Hargreeves*
(*She learned her mother's last name, and she hyphenated it so she'd have a part of her name wherever she went. In fact, she prefers to be called "Sophia Young".)

Nicknames:
"8" she was called this as a child by anyone who didn't know her real name.

"Goody" by anyone she's encountered that isn't quite ordinary, as she tends to be quite a "Goody-two-shoes". She's also known by the same people as "Annoying Twat".

"The Gatekeeper" by the public, when she was younger the power they mostly focused on was the small portal openings for teleportation. The name stuck.

"Young" or "Ms.Young" By peers or seniors. Also used by condescending men to try and undermine her name.

Alias: "Gatekeeper"

Age: 24

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Human

Occupation: Recent graduate of Medical College.

"Faceclaim": Elizabeth Sawatzky
Young Faceclaim: Dylan Conrique

Hair Colour: Dark Wood Brown

Hair Length: Barely brushes her shoulders.

Eye Colour: Deep Brown

Skin Tone: Beige.

Height: 5'5 (and a half)

Body Build: she's just a little plumper than Hourglass. She's working on it in her spare time, which recently she has gotten plenty of.

Imperfections: She has a few scars up her left arm. Do not ask why.

Crush: Klaus.

Why?: She always liked him, and she honestly thought he was really different.. a good different. Now that's she's older, she loves how carefree he is. And although his jokes may be absurd, she likes them. His sudden spurts of energy makes her feel alive.

Powers:

Teleportation. She can create small portals for her hand to go through and pull out objects. Of course, she can never know exactly where the object is. Sometimes, she puts the portal too far away, or sometimes she grabs something completely different. It can get embarrassing. She cannot reach into sealed spaces, unfortunately.

Personality:

High-and-mighty. This can be labeled as a flaw, but she always acts very "All-Knowing" around people she finds immature. Or perhaps too mature. In all honestly, she's just as bad as them, and can be quite the hypocrite. This causes her to almost always look smug.

Childish. She always loved teasing her siblings, taking their things and putting their things through a portal high up so they couldn't reach it. But, She means well, and there is usually a reason she takes things from them.

Kind & Empathetic. She can come off as rude, but she truly wants the best for you. She tries to stand up for people she cares about, and honestly seeing them hurt- emotionally or physically- hurts her.