UMBRELLA ACADEMY V2

(Another version of my original OC)

Name: Sofia Webb

Nicknames:
"Puppy" by The Handler. She's the only one who knows that Sophie is 'Weak'. She's all bark and no bite.

"The Hound" by the unlucky few that have the chance of meeting her on-duty. She's known to bare her teeth, which were unusually sharp since she was a little kid.

"Webb" by her coworkers. They also like to call her "Showoff".

Alias: "The Hound"

Age:26

Pronouns: She/They
(She usually responds and uses she as she is usually female presenting.)

Sexuality: Questioning.

Species: Human

Occupation: Assasin.

"Faceclaim": Zoe Barnard

Hair Colour: Brown, almost Black

Hair Length: Short, choppy. She obviously cut it herself, but it looks pretty good nonetheless.

Eye Colour: a light brown.

Skin Tone:. Light beige

Height: 5'4, and very lethal.

Body Build: She's muscular, a sort of odd hourglass.

Imperfections: a cut across her right cheek, and multiple deep scars on her back. Insanely sharp teeth. She uses it for intimidation purposes, and can withdraw them if needed. She doesn't like biting people, as it's.. disgusting?

Crush: Klaus.

Why?: why not? She likes his attitude, although it contrasts from hers. He's funny and is just enough of a bástard to be worth knowing.

Powers:
Fears. She can see and bring to life your worst nightmares. In turn, she has to see their nightmare, too.

Morphing. She can take form of anyone she has seen before. She found this power from a young age, and now she has no idea what she actually looks like. She lost herself in her pursuit to be perfect.

Personality:

Stern, serious. Well, at least on the job. She doesn't take all the cliche interrogation bullsh!t. Otherwise, she's pretty Nice and Chill.

A little bit crazy. Who wouldn't be after witnessing the death of everyone she's ever loved. She doesn't go too far, but she knows how to cackle hard enough to scare someone.

Uninterested in making friendships. Unless they're interesting, she basically hates everyone else she works with. If you have an ounce of empathy, she will like you.

Empathetic and Stupid. She's stupid because she lets people go too easily. Empathy was always seen as a weakness, but she saw it as a strength. Although she always teared up when using her fear power, she saw empathy as a strong suit.!Every time she loses hope in society, she ends up letting an innocent person free.