⤞ Chapter 3: ⤝

after a couple minutes of not really doing anything, seongmin was still cuddled up to taeyoung whilst they watched tv, another knock was heard.

"another one of your friends?" i asked, he simply shrugged.

i opened the door, since taeyoung refused to move. but when i opened it, and there were two more people standing there.

they looked at each other for a split second, then bowing politely.

"sorry to intrude, we must have the wrong dorm, sorry" they apologised quickly, about to walk away before taeyoung shouted something from the sofa.

"just come in you idiots!" i stepped aside to let them in.

"i didn't know you had a roommate." the shorter one of the two stated.

"yeah well i didn't either until like an hour ago." he said looking back at them, though seongmin didn't move, so i assumed him to be asleep.

"i'm serim" the taller one said, looking other at me, shooting me a polite smile before joined seongmin and taeyoung on the sofa, taeyoung instantly telling him to stop shouting because he would wake up seongmin which proved my assumption to be correct.

"i'm allen" the shorter one said. he was about the same height as seongmin, both slightly shorter than me so i assumed them to be around 5'6.

based off their appearance, allen was either a witch or a human, it's harder to tell since they both have "natural" eye colours, and serim was a demon, from what i could tell by his ruby eyes.

"i'm wooyoung" i said simply, getting irritated of having to keep on introducing myself.

i trudged back over to me bed, just wanting to relax a bit. literally the second i sat down, there was yet another knock on the door.

i huffed out, looking at taeyoung who either didn't notice or didn't care enough to pay attention.

"how many friends do you have?" i asked, finally getting fed up with walking around so much.

"more than you have height in centimetres.." he laughed, then immediately getting scolded by serim telling him to be nice.

"i am nice! there is no being alive that is nicer than me." he said in that same know it all voice he used earlier.

"seriously though, i didn't invite anybody else round. i don't know who it is" he said, reverting his eyes back to the tv.

i shrugged, opening the door to greet whichever new guest we had. in front of me stood a almost stupidly good looking guy, he was taller than me, but only very slightly, black and red hair falling over his face, slightly blocking his eyes from my view, though i could see traces of a bright yellow colour peeking through.

he had strong features and a sharp jawline, causing me to assume he was probably around the same age as me.

"uhm- you're new?" he asked, which sounded more like a statement, his hands trembling ever so slightly, his face becoming redder by every second i stayed quiet.

"yeah... how did you know..? it seems like my roommate didn't even know i was gonna be here so how-" i began before he cut me off.

"i could hear you so i thought that since you're my new neighbour i should say hi" he blurted out, almost too quickly for me to comprehend what he said.

"so you're a vampire?" i ask, sort of unsure since i only have limited knowledge on their kind, but hearing around that they have incredible hearing. he nodded quickly, taking an extreme interest in his hands which were hidden away by his long sleeved black hoodie.

"i'm-"

"jung wooyoung. i uhm.. heard that too" he said, lifting his head for only a split second.

"i-i'm choi san... i hope we can get to know each other more. uhm- bye" he stuttered our, imminently becoming nothing but a memory as he ran down the corridor.

that was.... interesting?

oomf said i'm precious to her and i cried :)

then she called me a whore uwu