Chapter 22

In collaboration with priyaxsidneet

(Next morning)

Sid: Avneet let's go and meet your boyfriend. I mean you want to spend your life with him, right? (Avneet nodded) So where can we meet him?
Avu: In college. I mean he is also a student so we can meet him there in evening
Sid: Okay then in evening you be ready. We will go to college and meet him

(Avu smiled and hugged sid)
Avu: I thought no one can understand me more than reem but you are gem. I am so so lucky to have you as my friend no best friend
Sid's pov: I want you to love me back, to be with me but I know you love someone else and want to spend life with him. Your happiness is everything for me (Tear escaped from his eyes. He wiped it. Break the hug)

Sid: So I will meet you in evening. Bye take care
Avu: Bye you too take care

(Sid left. He was sad. Skips to evening. In college. Avu and sid reached)

Sid: Where can we find him?
Avu: It's college leave time so he will be here in few minutes and his car is also here (Pointing towards a car. Sid nodded)
(A few minutes later. Lucky came and kissed a girl. He didn't saw avu and sid is also there. Avu saw lucky and tears started rolling down to her cheeks. Sid noticed this)

Sid: What happened Avneet? (Avu pointed sid towards lucky and a girl kissing each other. Sid was shocked)

(Lucky came near his car with girl and saw avu and sid. Avu quickly wiped her tears. Lucky came near avu and hugged her)

Lucky: Avu you here? How's you?
Girl: Baby who is she? (Lucky broke the hug)

Lucky: Baby she is Avneet
Girl: Oh! So she is Avneet.  Hi! Avneet I am Arshifa. Lucky's girlfriend

(Sidneet were shocked)
Lucky: Btw avu you here? What are you doing with Siddarth Nigam?

(Before sid could say anything)
Avu: He is my husband and for some paperwork. We came here
Lucky: Hi. Lucky here. Avu's friend (Forward his hand to sid. And sid accept it)

Lucky: Bye avu. We have to go. See you soon (Lucky and ari left)

(Avu broke down. Sid hugged her and tried to console her. They left for home)

(At home. Avu sat in balcony and she was continuously crying after college. Sid went to her and hugged her)
Sid: Avneet you are a strong girl. Don't get weak now. Everything will be fine trust me (Avu nodded)

Sid's pov: Her body temperature is too high. I think she is having fever. What should I do now?

To be continue....