Chapter 28

Sidneet hug them.
Jai: Achha waise bhabhi after studies you will be my boss right?
Avu: What?
Jai: Hnn after studies you will join Nigam buisness aur yeh(pointing to Sid) to boss banne se rha mera
Avu: (in low tone) I haven't thought about it yet

Sid's P.O.V.: Why he has to bring this topic? I don't even wanna think right now that my Avu is gonna leave me
Sid: Let's go Avu
Jai: Kha?
Sid: You guys spend time. We are going
Jai: But...
Sid: No ifs and buts we are leaving. Come Avu
Avu: Yee
Sidneet left

(Jai hugged reem. She hugged him back)
Jai: I am so happy. Today is the best day of my life
Reem: Mine too. The best day
(They broke the hug)

Reem: Jai let's go and have some ice-cream (while jumping)
Jai (Staring): Ice-cream?
Reem: Yes. Whenever I feel happy. I love to have ice-cream
Jai: Okay okay. Let's go (After few minutes they came back)

(After having ice-cream. With his fore finger jai applied a little ice-cream on her nose)

Reem: What's this?
Jai (pulling her cheeks): Looking too cute. Lips and nose ice-cream. Mmuuaahhh......
(Reem blushed hard core)

Jai: Hayee!!! Meri blushy pie

Reem: Acha leave all this

(Jai raised his eyebrow giving "what" look)
Reem: Kya?
Jai: Mere bichare bhai bhabhi hume romantic mile isliye apna plan cancel kar ke gaye and tum bol rahi ho leave all this. Abhi to bilkul nahin choruga (Slids his hand in her waist and pulled her closer to him)

Reem: Jai choro hum
Jai (puts his finger on her lips): Shush! Kitna bolti ho. Bandstand par log romance ke liye hi aate hain. So I don't care kaun kya bolega, okay?

(Reem again blushed. Jai was looking to her lips and then eyes. Reem notice this and wrap her arms around his neck. Closed her eyes)

Jai: Are you sure love? (Reem nodded. Jai leaned for kiss then kiss her. Then bit her bottom lip. She gasped. Jai took chance and enter his tongue in her mouth. After Few minutes they broke the kiss cause of lack of breath. Reem was blushing hard. Reem Turned around and was about to ran when jai held her wrist and back hugged her. Kept his chin on her shoulder)

Jai: I love you reem (Kissed her on cheek)
Reem: I love you too jaijeet

(Jai turned her. So that she can face him)
Jai: reem pata hota nah ke tum ek kiss se ek dum chup ho jaogi. To 1st fight ke time hi kiss kar deta main tumhe. Next time se non-stop bologi to I am gonna kiss you (reem was blushing non-stop. After some chit chat they left for home)

To be continue...
Kaisa laga chapter??