Arc 1: Lies & Truth Recap & Arc 2 Teaser

Arc 1: Lies & Truth (Recap)

Sypnosis:

After Seraphina found out about John's secret, John was doing whatever it takes to mend their relationship back. However, while doing so, his sickness attacked him & before he lost consciousness, Zeke beat him to a pulp, not w/o telling him to f*** off.

William, after admitting John to the hospital, went to meet Headmaster Vaughn for John's transfer to a new apartment. In this part, we got to read a few secrets, Vaughn revealed to be William's older brother, John's mother was alive, & some info on the brothers' father.

After reflecting on her actions, Sera went looking for John in order to apologize to her. Once she found out that he was admitted to the hospital, she went immediately in order to apologise to him & to take care of him as well.

Three days later, John woke up & told Sera his secrets---well, some---w/ the help of William, his father. After spilling the beans to her, she accepted him again, told him that he's precious to her.

Once he's free to go, William & John went home. But to William's surprise, someone he feared has shown his face.

Arc 2: Doe Clan

Teaser:

"It seems that you've been disobeying me, William."

~Sovrano Doe to William~

"John, are you alright? You look so pale."

~Seraphina to John~

"What's this? John, it's YOUR responsibility to rule Wellston. You ARE the King. Don't just dumped your work on me. You've already dethroned me."

~Arlo to John~

"S***, s***, s***, s***. I'm dead. I'm as good as dead. Blyke, I hope you burn my laptop."

~Isen in his thoughts~

"Oi, grandpa. Can you train me? I heard from dad that you have the same Ability as me. And don't think that I would fully accept you as my grandfather, not after what you've did to dad."

~John to Sovrano~