Chapter 4

"What do I have here? A lowlife pest I believe."

You slowly turned around and standing there was a very ticked off Infinite.
You smirked underneath your mask and replied "This lowlife outsmarted you the last time we met. If anyone is the pest it's you."
Infinite growled and narrowed his eyes at you.
"You think your so smart don't you?"

"Yes , I think I am." You said still smirking and letting out a laugh " I got the info I wanted and outsmarted you which was totally fun by the way."

If Infinite wasn't angry before he's fuming now. All he wanted was to go on nice walk and get away from Eggman for a little bit. Now he has this brat (A/Nyour not a brat) to handle with. He never wanted to kill anyone more than his entire life well besides Shadow. However with this thought something was familiar with you. Like the way you talked and acted was like his love from the Jackal Squad. Now thinking about his squad is making him sad and regretful. Why couldn't he be stronger? Why couldn't he confess his love to you? However a voice took him out his broken thoughts. " Yo Mask-face whatcha thinking about? You been standing there and staring at a rock for a like five minutes. Is that rock interesting or something? Oooo I know you want to keep it as a pet rock and your thinking about a name for it," you crackled. Infinite glared at you and answered "You think your so funny? Well I'm actually thinking about on which way I want to kill you."

"Oh, that sounds fun good thing I'm leaving."

You quickly jumped up into the sky and flew in the air.  "Great the pest can fly now." Infinite took up after you but to his surprise you were gone. Infinite growled in anger and frustration.
He really wanted to kill you now.

You laughed in glee and amusement. You managed to annoy and tick off Infinite today. Proud of yourself you did a couple loops in the sky before deciding in going back to base.

A/N
_____________________________
I'm so sorry for the long wait and short chapter. I know I said I will have a longer chapter but I didn't know what to write but I had to write something for you guys. So I made this for you. I would also like to remind you that updates is random so I'm sorry for the slow updates. I'm also sorry for any mistakes.

Lots of love
Lightshine