Strictly professional

Gulfs P.O.V.

I am about to shoot a scene. This is my first time getting an acting job and I am one of the leads. I should be happy but I seriously don't think I can't continue doing this. This wasn't supposed to happen like this. I should be profesional about it I keep chanting in my head. But with every passing second I become more nervous. I am sweating a lot, my heart was racing and I felt like I could faint any second now. I noticed the crew was finishing setting everything up when the makeup artists appeared in front of me again.

"Why are you sweating so much? The temperature here is fine." She said confused while cleaning the sweat from my head.

"Sorry P'Jane I'm just nervous." I said and she looked at me sympathetically.

"You know this is one of the easiest scenes between you two Gulf. You will be kissing him and being close to him a lot. If there's a problem between you two you should resolve it." She said while fixing my makeup.

"There's no problem between us, I'm just being stupid. This is my fault I should be able to take care of it by myself." I said trying to sound confident.

"Gulf I've worked in this industry for years. You are not the first one to experience feelings for their partner in the series. You two act like you are falling in love it's easy to get confused." She said and I sighed.

"That's the problem P'Jane. I fell in love with him since the first time I saw him. I just thought it was a crush and I could keep it professional. But I enjoy it too much and I thought I will be delighted with all of the kissing scenes but now I don't want to. I don't think this is just a mere crush anymore." I said glad to finally be able to express my feelings. She looked surprised for a second but then she smiled.

"In my experience if you have feelings for someone it involves them too. Maybe you should talk things out with him." She said and I looked at her in horror making her laugh. "Trust me it's the best thing you can do. When you feel ready and do it you will come thank me so think about it." She said patting my shoulder before leaving. I closed my eyes and pinched my nose trying to compose myself. Just thinking of the scene makes me want to faint I don't know what I will do when I have to act. I took a breath and opened my eyes determined just to find the cause of my problems standing in front of me looking worried. I let out a yelp and clutched my chest.

"P'Mew! You just gave me a heart attack!" I said surprised.

"I'm sorry that wasn't my intention. I'm just worried I've been watching you for a while and you seem preoccupied. Is something bothering you? Are you sick?" He said about to touch my forehead but I stopped his hand.

"I'm good just a little nervous." I said.

"Don't worry I'm sure it'll be ok." He responded. "You should've told me sooner so I could comfort you." He said taking my hands in his and rubbing circles with his thumb. I just stared at our hands feeling my cheeks heating up. I was about to say something when we were called to do the next scene. I helped standing up. In this scenes I was drunk and asleep in Tharns bed. As I laid there and felt Mew unbuttoning my shirt and touching my face, my heart was beating wildly and I with every touch I could feel a shiver run down my spine. I was enjoying this way too much. But I was conflicted too since I know this is just acting. How it should be but I couldn't help feeling this way. This man captured my heart since I first saw him in the audition. For me this wasn't just acting I enjoyed every touch, every caress the kisses on my neck were all sending me to heaven. Then finally the kiss on the lips, my hands were itching to pull him closer and deepen the kiss but I couldn't do it.

After a few takes we finally finished. It was the last scene of the day so as soon as it was over I rushed out to change clothes. I put on my clothes as fast as possible hoping to get out before Mew. I had way more than enough for today. I thought I had gotten my way when suddenly someone grab my wrist.

"Where are you going?" Asked Mew and I cursed my bad luck.

"To eat I'm hungry." I replied with the first thing that came on my mind.

"We had plans today don't you remember? You were supposed to stay over tonight. If your hungry I can cook you something." He said not letting my wrist go.

"I wouldn't want to bother you." I replied.

"It's not a bother now come on my car is over there." He said sternly dragging me away with him towards his car.

The drive towards his house was silent he seemed lost in thought. I think he was mad his eyebrows were furrowed and his hands were gripping the steering wheel. I shouldn't have tried to avoid him I just made things worst. He's surely going to confront me when we get to his house and there I had nowhere to hide. Fifteen minutes later we were at his house and I just wanted to run away as far as I could. But he had his eyes on me like he knew what I was thinking so I just followed him inside.

"Now that we are alone can you tell me what's bothering you? Did I do something to you? Somehow I feel like it's my fault." He went straight to the point and I didn't know how to respond.

A.N.

So started with a cliffhanger just to spice things up a little. Don't worry next update should come later/ tomorrow.