Strictly profesional (part 3) the end

Gulf's P.O.V.

I woke up in Mews arms. It was so warm and comfortable I never wanted to leave. Since he was still sleeping I decided to enjoy my time with him. I look at his face mesmerized by him. Just watching him make my heart beat a thousand miles per hour. I snuggled closer to him causing him to stir. He started to wake up and I pretended to do the same.

"Good Morning." He said still sleepy.

"Morning." I replied getting up and going to the bathroom. When I got out Mew was already preparing breakfast.

"I'm so hungry." I whined. I didn't eat much yesterday so I was starving.

"Breakfast will be donde soon." He said and I watched him move around the kitchen expertly. I sighed it's there something that this man can't do? Seriously he just makes me want him even more each day. Soon he put a plate in front of me and I smiled.

"Thank you P'" I said digging in. It was delicious as always. I was so focused on eating it took me a while to realize that Mew wasn't doing the same. He was just staring at me. "It's there something wrong P' Mew?" I asked confused and he shook his head smiling.

"No, everything's fine." He said starting to eat. Once I was full I sighed contently.

"Seems like you enjoyed it." Said Mew taking the dishes.

"It was great! I was starving and the food was so good." I said happily and he smiled.

"I'm glad so what do you want to do today?" He asked and I looked at him confused tilting my head to the side.

"We have to go to work." I replied looking at him weirdly.

"We don't, they called me when you were in the bathroom. There was a problem with the production team so they are giving us the day off." He said and I was relieved. Today we were shooting another steamy scene and I was dreading it. Well not completely obviously who wouldn't want to be with Mew right? But it still hurt me since I wanted more than that.

"I want to go shopping." I said and Mew nodded agreeing. We goth ready and once again I was in Mew clothes which were a little big on me but I didn't mind. We were walking around the mall having a good time. I actually had forgotten about yesterday until I saw P'Jane at the mall when we entered a shoe store.

"Gulf, Mew what a coincidence to see you two here." She said when she saw us together. We greeted her politely.

"Yeah I didn't expect to see you here. It's good to have a day off isn't it?" I said and she nodded agreeing.

"Mew is it alright if I borrow Gulf for a minute? I need to talk to him about something." She said and I noticed Mew looked surprised.

"Yeah I guess, I will wait for you outside ok?" Said Mew leaving us two alone.

"Did you talk with him?" She asked as soon as Mew was far enough so he couldn't hear us.

"No, I couldn't do it. Yesterday was so awkward without me saying anything. Imagine if I confess that I love him! Everything would change and I'm not ready to loose him yet." I said feeling scared of how Mew might respond to my feelings.

"You don't know that! What if he likes you too? Wouldn't you want to be happy with him? This might affect your work too Gulf you need to do something about it. You know him more than anyone else. He seems like a good person even if he doesn't feel the same do you think he would treat you differently?" She said putting a hand on my shoulder and I thought about it. Mew is a good person he wouldn't hurt me intentionally she's right about that.

"I'm just scared but you are right. Thank you for everything!" I said and she smiled.

"You're welcome now come on give me a hug." She said and I did. What I didn't expect was that she would whisper in my ear. "Mew is coming over, he was looking at us from outside the whole time. When I put my hand on your shoulder he started walking towards us and now he seems mad. I really don't think your feelings are one sided. Go confess and be happy I'm rooting for you." She said before making some space between us by breaking the hug. I could feel my face heating up by her words. Could he really like me? Was he jealous of P'Jane? I feel someone grab my wrist and I look up to see P'Mew beside me with a serious expression on his face.

"Are you done? I think we should go." He said pulling me closer to his side and frowning when he noticed I was blushing.

"Yeah we are done you can leave. See you tomorrow." Said P'Jane before leaving. I was lost in thought and just let myself be dragged away by Mew until we were back in his car. He just started driving without saying a word. He was really mad, I can't believe it he is really jealous.

"Is there something happening between you and Jane?" Said Mew when we arrived back at his house.

"Why do you ask?" I said evading his question.

"I'm serious Gulf I need to know." He said and I looked at him amused. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was having a heart attack. I think P'Jane was right and he really likes me. I smiled happily and I felt my cheeks heat up again. I was about to respond when he came closer cupping my face in his hands while frowning.

"You're blushing again, I don't like it. I'm the one who's supposed to make you blush like that not her." He said and I gasped looking at him in the eyes. He was running his thumb over my cheeks before he lowered his gaze to my lips. "Gulf I'm about to do something, if you don't want me to push me away ok?" He said before he started leaning closer about to kiss me. Instead of pushing him away I brought him closer wrapping my arms around his neck. I surrender into the kiss. When we pulled back out of breath I smiled.

"I love you Mew." I said sincerely.

"What about P'Jane?" He asked with a serious face but his arms were still wrapped around my waist holding me close.

"She was the one who made me realize you felt the same. She wanted me to confess my feeling for you but I was scared." I said and he sighed resting his forehead against mine.

"You scared me I thought there was something between you two. I was so mad." He said before planting a kiss on my nose. I couldn't help but laugh. "I love you too Gulf. I was going to tell you yesterday but you were acting weird and I decided to back off thinking you didn't feel the same and that was your way of letting me down gently." He said.

"We were both stupid I guess. I was scared thinking my love for you was one sided." I said and he hugged me tightly.

"Will you be my boyfriend Gulf?" He asked and I've never felt happier.

"Of course." I said.

"You just made me the happiest man alive." He said and I felt the same way. After that we spent the rest of the day cuddle up together in bed. The next day we took P'Jane out to lunch to thank her for helping us finally get together.