Chapter 3

Somya woke up with light headache but she didn't open her eyes. She felt soft mattress under her. It seemed she was on her bed at her grandparents' house. She tried to move herself for comfortable and digged herself inside the blanket for further sleep. Actually, who wants to miss the opportunity to sleep more.
As she moved, her hand touch something warm. She roamed her hand on the warm thing. It seemed it's body abs. Her fingers were moving  the body and measuring the abs. She has never this type of dream into her whole life. Her hand went upper... Ahh... It's neck and then chin, lips, nose and eyelashes. Her touch was slow and light as she was feeling everything. Although, she woke but she didn't open her eyes. What if she opened the eyes and he would be disappeared.

Then her fingers moving backward.... nose... Lips... She was feeling his lips with her fingers... It's soft and thin. But within few seconds, her finger went inside his mouth and it's feel someone was sucking her finger.
She wondered how could she had that dream... But when she felt her finger moisture... She opened her eyes. In front of her, a man had laid beside her who was smirking and sucking her fingers. She looked again with blinked her eyes but there was no use. He was still there.

Why was he still there? Should he be disappeared after opening her eyes?

She pulled her hand back and blinked  her eyes many times but he was there.
She whispered slowly with confusion, "who are you?" Even, she knew who was person infront of her but she was confused and she needed to confirm.
How could she have dream of her company CEO? Is she gone insane?
Yeah... May be, after drinking this time, she lost her mind.

He looked at her with amusement. His wife was really cute even she was confused.
He said with low and hoarse voice, "your husband..."
She sat up immediately and murmured, "I am not married... How can I have husband?"
He smirked and sat beside her, "we married last night."
If she married last night, how will she not remember? She looked at him and asked, "is it dream?"
He chuckled, "do you have this dream usually?"
She shook her head and told him, "it's my first time but it's feel real... Please pinch me... I am feeling like I have heartattack." She put her hand on her heart and took many deep breaths for relaxing her heart.
How could he pinch his sweet wife? He put his hand on her head back, bend his head and put his lips on her lips.
As his lips were sucking her, she was wondering. It was her first time and he was kissing her with love and passion. She didn't know what to do that's why she let him take lead. She was only enjoying the kiss.
She only heard about kisses but she never felt it. This kiss was beyond her imagination.

When they got breathless, he pushed away lightly and tried to catch his breath and asked with hoarse voice, "now do you believe... It's real?"
She thought, 'how is it possible?'
She recalled about last night. She tried to recall about last night. After coming out from washroom, she dumped with a jerk. She tried to escape but she was drink that's why her mind was not working properly.

She looked at a guy who was looking rich and sober. His aura was different. She made him her shield from escaping from that jerk.

She asked with raising her eyebrows, "did you save me from that jerk?"
He understood what was she saying and nodded, "yeah.... After that we got married."
"Ohh... What should I call you then?" She asked innocently.
He giggled, " My name is Dev...call me by my name." Didn't she know his name? But his PA told her last time she knew who is he.

She pouted, "in our society... Girls don't call her husband by his name." Even, she didn't believe it but she wanted to show him she is innocent and rural. He is rich and most betchular guy of that city. How can he tolerate a weak and rural girl while modern girls are ready on his moving finger.

He amused to hear his wife reply. How much his wife is innocent and cute? He is lucky who bumped her last night.
He asked with wondering, "why?"