• Summer 25 •

Blair's Point of View

"Mommy who is your friend?" Karina whispered and she stole a glance at Kobe and when she saw him looking at her she quickly hid her face on my neck, my shy baby girl.

"i uh-"

"Kobe Paras right?" Blake cut me off and i sighed in relief, he steps infront of me and greeted Kobe.

"ah yes, you're Blake Bennett and Blair's brother" Kobe said and they shake hands, they talked about basketball stuff and i just hid behind Blake while i watch Karina eat her cotton candy.

"Mommy your friend is pogi" Karina whispered and my eyes widen. "tita ninang told me beautiful is ganda and handsome is pogi"

"Karina baby do you want to go home?" i ignored what she said because i dont want to spark up the topic of her Daddy, she shake her head and peeked at Kobe who caught her and she squealed and hide again.

"he caught me peeking Mommy" she said and i chuckled and run my hand through her curly locks.

"Blair" he called and when i look at him his eyes are like telling me something and i bite the sides of my cheek and held his gaze for a moment. "can we talk?" he said and i quickly glance at Blake and he nodded his head.

"ako ng bahala" Blake said and he grab Karina from me and i just let him, i watch them leave and when we're finally alone i let out a shaky breath and close my eyes.

"why didn't you tell me?" Kobe said and that made me look at him, his expression screamed betrayed and disappointed, i cant blame him. "bakit kailangan mong mag sinungaling na may anak ka na?"

"ano naman sayo kung may anak na ako?" i said and shot him a look and he scoff, pain is evident in his eyes and my heart broke because of that. "you dont need to know anything about my personal life Kobe"

We both stared at each other and his face held so much emotion and i just stand here in front of him with my poker face on, he stared at me in disbelief and he run his hand through his hair and sighed. Im mentally hitting myself for being a bitch to him.

"why are you like this Blair?"

"im what?" i asked and raise tilt my head.

"is your heart really that cold? do you even have one?" he said and his voice broke and that made me look away from him because tears started forming in his eyes and i cant look at him. "i looked and waited for you Blair"

"hindi ko naman sinabi na intayin mo ako at hanapin in the first place"

"are you fucking kidding me?!" he hissed and his voice made me flinch, i bite the sides of my cheeks as i stare at the floor while regretting everything i said. "tangina ano wala ka ba talagang puso?!"

This is the reason why i dont want to be emotionally involve to anyone, i dont want attachment because of this. Im hurting and i dont know how to stop and when to start, i hate this kind of scene but i always find myself in this kind of situation, its like my life is a fucking movie and the director loves watching me suffer.

"sino Ama ng bata?"

ikaw.

"pake mo?" i said coldly and when i look at him he ruffled his hair in frustration and then after a few seconds he grab my wrist and drag me to the parking lot, he stops then faces me again. We're the only one in here and the sky is gloomy.