Card 4

(Y/n)'s pov

Me and the rest of the Titans piled into the car.

I had changed out of my hero suit and into a short black jean shorts, black boots, and a white t-shirt with a red bomber jacket overtop.

Lucky Raven got shotgun, Starfire was driving, so I had to sit in the back with the other boys. I was squished between Damian and Gar. Gar at the window, and Damian beside Jaime.

The car ride was uneventful, and awkward, everyone sitting in silence with Gar cracking a joke every now and then. Soon we arrived at the fair. Star parked the car and we all readied ourselves to get out of the cramped space.

"Ahg! Dude! Did you have to bring the sword?" Jaime complained after Damian's katana had jabbed him.

"Technically that's a katana. Not a sword." I said. Damian gave a slight nod.

"Who's side are you on?" Jaime exclaimed. I smirked.

"The anime side." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Preparedness is a prerequisite for victory." Damian said to Jaime. He pointed his katana at Jaime so I grabbed it from his hands.

"Walking thesaurus." I sung in a teasing manner as I did so.

"Hey!" Damian called. I held the beloved weapon out of his reach above my head and used my other arm to push against his chest as he reached for it.

"The gear stays in the car Damian." Starfire said turning to face us. "Tonight we are to enjoy some mandatory, fun." She hesitated at the word fun which caused me to grin in amusement.

Everyone clambered out of the car. Damian snatched his katana from my hands. I put my hand on my hip and waved my index finger in-front of his face.

"Naughty little Wayne. It's not nice to snatch." I said in a mocking tone. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. We both got out of the car on opposite sides.

Walking through the tables and paying for our tickets, we looked around. "This is an opportunity for us to become more familiar with each other." Starfire said, placing her hands on her hips.

"How much more familiar can we get? We've already seen Garfield lick himself." Jaime said as we started to walk in.

"As a dog?" Damian questioned.

"If only." I shuttered. Damian made a weird face at this.

Damian's pov

Reyes had the bright idea of going on the ferries-wheel. Logan then decided to make me and (Y/l/n) sit together.

Logan and Reyes were together than Koriand'r and Raven and obviously me and (Y/l/n) because of Logan's stunt.

And by stunt I'm sure it was just to irritate me because (Y/l/n) is so bubbly.

He better not ship us or something. I'm not gay. And neither is (Y/l/n).

I think.

That's actually kinda questionable judging from his outfit, feminine figure, and attitude.

The others cheered below us. I looked to my right and (Y/l/n) was gripping the railing and leaning over the edge, staring up at the night sky.

"Hey Damian look at the constellations!" He exclaimed, pointing upwards.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Such child-like behaviour. Though coming from you, it's not much of a shock." I said. (Y/n) shrugged.