AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my beautiful people, so here we are with a new novel. A novel that will take you to the supernatural world of  fangs and wolves with a touch of magic and dragons where there will be kings and queens, a lot of royal drama and some ass kicking. Just think of The Originals, Fifty shades of grey and Twilight all in one. HOT!!!  I know right😋😋😋. (Not a fanfic)

Okay I started this book a week ago and I already have 30 chapters on my laptop. I saw the wattys awards and just knew this would be a perfect book to enter so you will be sure that it will be finished before the end of September. You will be getting a lot of updates.

Please enjoy this book and wish me luck, really, because I am so hungry for that award it is not even funny anymore😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

For readers who are new in the werewolf world one important thing to know I think it's the mate concept. Werewolves have mates, it's like your soul mate, a part of you in him that just completes you. You can tell your mate by simply their smell, it will be the most amazing thing you will ever have smelt, there will be tingles when you touch and your whole world will just flip when your eyes meet. It's love at first sight with an unbreakable bond that makes sure you two fall in love instantly.

Amazing right, I know!!!!♥️♥️

I love you all, enjoy!!!!!

Please vote and share, share, share and share so we can get at least a few hundred reads before I submit the story.

And also no part of this book shall be copied, translated or anything without my consent.

Lets go➡️➡️➡️➡️