eight

"What a nice acting you got there" Jungkook said happily even god knows how he is hurting inside.

Lisa remain silent before sitting besides Jungkook.

   "Your dad didn't oppose it at all" he continue when Lisa stop him.

   "Are you mad if I told you I didn't lie when I said that I already have you?"

This time, Jungkook didn't know how will he react. He make a poker face and look at Lisa with an akward laugh.

   "You're kidding right? How can I love you" he pretend it to be a joked.

   "You right. There is already Tzuyu and Ji Eun unnie with you" Lisa mutter. She then lie down and close her eyes.

   "I'm tired. Can you tell me a bedtime stories?" Lisa suddenly request.

Jungkook adjust his position before sit next to Lisa.

   "There is a guy living peacefully until a girl enter his life. Since they met, he couldn't stop thinking about her infact, he keep teasing her" Jungkook state with full of emotion.

He then heard Lisa giggle. "What a bad guy he is" she said while closing her eyes.

   "Then, the guy realised how he love the girl very much but he is too afraid to confess. He promise himself that he will always be by the girl side to make her how loved felt. He will always by her side where she  ould reach him and asked for help—" Jungkook took a long paused when he heard a light snore.

   "And the coward guy name is, Jeon Jungkook" he whisper as he kissed her forehead.

Jungkook then when to the toilet as he took a shower.

   "And the story will reach a happy ending if the girl name is Lalisa Manoban" Lisa smile as she open her eye for the last time.

   "Because the truth is, they loved each other" she mutter before sleeping for real.

After Jungkook finish, he then laif besides Lisa but keep a straight pose even deep down inside, he want to hug the girl besides him. Just then, a pair of arm wrap around him comfortably like he was a pillow.

   "I'm going to sleep like this then" he mumble before closing his eyes.

The next day, as Jungkook open his eyes, Lisa were already gone. He scanned the room and found herself at the reading table looking at something.

   "There is only one ticket?" Jungkook asked when he manage to took a glimpes at it.

Lisa bit her lips guiltyly before nodding. "I'm sorry, I lied" she apologise.

Jungkook smile before playing with her hair. "It's okay. You need some time with your family" he state as he sit straight.

   "Hey kookie" Lisa called playfully.

Jungkook just hummed as a response before turning to her.

   "What happen to the girl and the guy? I fell asleep to early" Lisa pouted.

Jungkook clearly were taken aback with the questioned. He didn't expect Lisa will askes him about the ending if the story.

   "Well, he didn't decide the ending yet." Jungkook asked as he pack his clothes.

   "It's not like that kookie oppa" Lisa protest when Jungkook said that the guy didn't chose his ending yet.