come with me (lesbian AU!katya)

Stripper!Lesbian AU!Katya x Female!OC

Requested by the lovely spookihoe :

"Can we have like a really dom lesbian Katya who was roommates with the reader who is pretty sub and they are finally just like heck it let's smut because they're so sexually frustrated and attracted to each other. ugh I love gay"

Don't we all sis.

I've made Katya a stripper in this. I am very sorry if you don't like it.

Hope this is satisfactory, and remember to send in requests!

Warnings: Mentions of hiding one's sexuality out of fear, Smut, strong language, Lesbian AU, dom!Katya, sub!reader, oral sex (both receiving), lesbian sex, slight bondage, slight BDSM, hair-pulling, biting, slight blood warning, anal play, 69, spanking, degradation, scissoring, multiple orgasms, vaginal fingering, slight anal fingering. Enjoy?? 

PS- This is the dirtiest shit I've ever written, you sluts.

---

"I told you, Kukla. No work for me today. I need to be with you before you go home." Katya plonked herself down beside me on the sofa, crossing her legs excitedly.

I furrowed my eyebrows, tilting my head to look at her. "You're so stupid, go to work." I scolded.

"No."

I rolled my eyes. "You're so stubborn." I shook my head, looking at the TV screen, which was broadcasting some niche Russian reality show that even Katya couldn't comprehend at times.

"Da. I know that. But I want to be with you before your return to your home country, Lynds." She purred in that accent, the R's in her words rolling off her tongue with such deliciousness.

I met Katya when I was looking for temporary accommodation for my year abroad placement at university. I studied Russian literature and to be quite honest, I was pretty decent at it. Until I ended up in a strip club my first night in Moscow and met an enigmatic, charismatic, elegant yet crude woman in her early thirties - she moved with sophistication and knew how to leave you wanting for more. The men would sit at the edge of their seats, drooling over her lacy lingerie and her wavy blonde hair, the bright red lip accenting her perfect face. But the gag is... She preferred the company of other... ladies. Intriguing, to say the least.

I was situated in a hotel at the time, with it only being my first night. The woman at the club took me back to her apartment, and I was anticipating some kind of hot and lust-filled evening. Alas, we naturally ended up having a heartfelt conversation about movies and music. She introduced herself as Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova. But for short, you could just call her Katya.

My year abroad was sadly coming to an end, and I only had one more sleep at Katya's apartment before I had to hop on a plane for an uncomfortably lengthy journey back home. Here's a tip: if you stay abroad, don't get attached to the people you're living with. And more than anything, do not fall in love.

I could have used that advice.

I chewed the inside of my cheek, looking down at my lap as Katya shuffled next to me, moving her head into my eyesight. Her odd demeanour made me giggle, cracking a grin. "Can I help you?"

Her blue eyes shone upwards at me, her bright teeth exposed. "Da." She kept her manic grin before her erratic expression fell into a more melancholy and serious one. "I will miss you, Kukla. It has been, how you say it, a pleasure having you here." Why did she have to do that?