never going home (katya)

Prostitute!Russia AU!Katya x Female!Reader

Summary:
You're nearing your final days in the Russian city of St Petersburg and you run into a frazzled and somewhat alluring Russian goddess on your travel back to your hotel. When she invites you back to her place, nothing would be the same again.

Warnings: Slight/mentions of sexism, mentions of church sex/religion disrespect, strong language, light BDSM, drinking, cunnilingus, light breath play, Dom!Katya, Sub!Reader, prostitution, vaginal fingering, biting, humiliation, dirty talk, degradation, reverse cowboy, riding, anal play, leash and collar play, unprotected sex, discussed dubious consent.

Ti pozvolil mne narushit' tebya

My days in the Russian city of St Petersburg were lonelier than the rest of my time in the large country. I'd just come from Moscow, where it seemed that every day was a party. I was travelling alone, and my need for company was satisfied as I spent every night in the local bars, dancing and drinking with anyone who wanted to take me up on the activity. Everyone was a little more open minded in Moscow, and more than willing to let loose for a night. But when I travelled to my next location, St Petersburg, it seemed as though everything had died down. Granted, I wasn't there to have fun and waste my time; I was there to learn about the culture and the people, and the language. I knew some of the Russian language, but not nearly enough to get around smoothly. At least back in Moscow, the people knew some basic English.

I was taking a slow walk back to the hotel I was staying at, the icy air encumbering my denim-clad legs, and my nose freezing to a red point. It had been at the edge of snow all day, and it was finally about to break loose, a few flakes already floating down from the sky. I was in a snow-globe, and would be for another day. I had quite a long way to get back to the hotel, and after ten minutes of the cold glazing the concrete pathways, it was fully snowing, view in front of me blurring with white mist. It was hard to tell which direction I was headed, but I trusted my gut instinct and continued to journey forwards. It wasn't long before the bit of light that was in the sky had faded and the streets cleared up, night-time in Russia finally falling upon me. The lights from the church down the street were prominent, and they set a deep glow in the air, snow falling passed the orange illuminations.

Ty pozvolil mne oskvernit' tebya

It was when I came to the intersection between the church and the street of my hotel that I was disturbed. Interrupted. My day had been paused for a second.

"Vot pochemu tak mnogo lyudey nenavidyat muzhchin!" I heard a rough voice shout in the distance, followed by a deeper growl from what sounded like a man.

"Vernis' I prikonchi menya, suka!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned my head in the direction of the shouting, not understanding a word of what they were saying. I thought I was in an episode of the Twilight Zone for a minute, until I saw a figure of a woman emerge from behind the church. Yes, the church. She was shouting back at the man, her voice laced with spite.

"Gnilaya svin'ya!" She sighed, clearly agitated and angered by whatever confrontation she had just had. She didn't see me as she was crunching her way through the small layer of ice chips that had gathered on the stone pavement. "Chertovski zhivotnoye..." Her eyes finally travelled up from the ground, landing on my hovering form. I was almost taken aback by the colour of them – a beautiful ocean blue, wide and darting into my soul.

I pulled my big, black coat tighter around me, suddenly feeling very intimidated. I definitely lingered too long, and I was clearly witness to something that wasn't supposed to be. But this woman did not react angrily, like I thought she would. She just lifted her head up, shaking her blonde hair from her face and looked down at me. "Skol'ko ty slyshal?" She asked with a hushed voice, the man she was arguing with disappearing back behind the church.