[Chapter 24.]

KUROO TETSUROO

"Anyways, I think we should get going now." Kuroo san stated as he stood up and held a hand for me which I took.

As I stood up, he then put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"No matter what happens, don't ever think of cheating on her. Resolve your problems calmly and y'know, just do your best. She's a one in a million kind of woman. You'd never wanna lose her." he gently smiled at me and I nodded.

"Of course, but only if she'll see me as more than just a friend." I stated and he chuckled, "Trust me, she will." he smirked as we then headed inside the house. I watched Kuroo san as he walked in front of me. He sure is tall almost 6'4 and welp, we have the same hairstyle.

As we were about to round the corner, he suddenly stopped and I looked from behind him to see half the view of the living room obscured by a wall.

"-know why I built the Time Machine?" I heard Miss L/n state, "They're not yet done?" Kuroo san mumbled to himself as we stood there hearing them talk.

"No." I heard Y/n say and Miss L/n chuckled.

"I came here to help you, in your relationship with Kuroo. I mean, I have discussed other things with the scientists about topics that will surely help the past but of course, I have other things to do in the past too. I don't want you to suffer just like how I did before. And I still really love Kuroo, I really do, it's just that, anger gets to me so bad." she explained.

"I also came here to reminisce the past to see why I dearly loved him, but I'm still scared of giving him a chance." she continued, "With the way you talk, you really do love him. And well, thanks for the help but I think that should be all that you should be saying to me." Y/n said.

"You're right. And besides that's all that I plan to say too, if I say more, it'll ruin the past." Miss L/n stated and I peeked to see her standing up and fixing her clothes.

"And we should get going now. It's nice to see you, I hope things will work from now on." She smiled at Y/n who hugged her tightly.

"Thank you." I hear her say and Kuroo san turned to me.

"She still loves me." he said dumb struck almost making me laugh, "Well, it's up to you now on what you'll do next." I grinned at him as I then walked into the living room.

"I should go get Kairi." Miss L/n stated as she then headed upstairs and Y/n turned to look at me.

"Wanna talk later?" she shyly asked and I smiled at her, "Sure." and with that a smile made its way to her lips.

Kuroo san then cleared his throat as he entered the living room, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"So, how was your talk?" he asked Y/n.

"It went well and I and Miss L/n talked about a lot of things. I just hope from now on, you'll both be on good terms." she stated making the older man smile.

"I hope so too." he answered and then we heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

Miss L/n is carrying Kairi, her small head leaning against the woman's arm and chest as she silently doze off.

"Let me carry her." Kuroo san rushed to the woman who then gently put Kairi on his arms. I then headed to the couch to fix the bag of Kairi putting all her stuff inside, zipping it shut and handing it to Miss L/n.

"Thank you." she smiled and turned to me and Y/n.

"You both stay safe, okay? And I wish you all the best. Thank you again for taking care of Kairi, I'm truly grateful." she bowed, "It's okay, Miss L/n. Kairi is such a sweetheart and we enjoyed taking care of her." I stated and her smile widened.