ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ

(Time Skip After School)

Jaden walked into his house, his mom was sitting on the couch arranging paper. "Hey mom" Jaden said as he collapsed in the couch next to his mom "Hey honey, how was school" "not the best" "why, what happend sweety did you get into trouble" "No but I might of hurt someone that I loved and I regret each bit of it but I can't do anything about it." Jaden said as yet again tears started to drip down his face. "Ohh honey what happend, I'm sure it's not that bad" "Well its actually-" and Jaden continued to tell his mom what happend at the party.

"Well I'm sure if you give it time, he'll come around sweety." "Do you think I'm a bad person mom." Jaden asked sobbing on to his mom's shoulder. "Ohh baby of course not mistakes happen and it's okay you're still young and you're learning." She replied as he gave him a kiss on his forhead and went into kitchen. Jaden just layed on the couch, remember the memories of him and Josh, his voice, his touch, his look everything about him, Jaden kept on crying, he cried so hard that he felt a struggle to breath. His phone buzzed on the table next to him, he quickly grabbed it and wished it was Josh, and his wish came true it was Josh.

Text for Joshie❤

Josh: Hey, Jaden I need to tell you something

Jaden: Hi, ofc anything, are you okay?

Josh: I'm fine tho can you meet me at my house.

Jaden: Yeah ofc I'll be there in 10 min

Josh: Bye

Jaden: Bye

Jaden felt happy but he also felt fear. He felt happy because Josh wanted to talk to him but he also feared of what they were going to talk about. "Hey mom I'll be back in an hour" "oh okay sweety drive safe" Jaden got up, grabbed his keys and walked of the house and into his car. He reached pretty quick as he drove hella fast. He got out of the car and rang the doorbell. Josh answered it and told him to come in. "So is everything okay Josh" "Yeah everything is fine I just want to know why you did it" Josh askes with a sad look. "Honestly I don't know Josh, it just happened I know I should of stopped it but stupid me didn't" Jaden replied. Josh just looked into Jaden eyes. He knew Jaden didn't mean it. "I forgive you Jaden" Josh said with a hint of smile. "Wait really?" Yeah" Josh replied

Jaden kissed Josh and at that moment he felt like time stopped, like nothing could hurt him, like nothing but him and his baby existed, like they were the only two people left in the world. He felt happiness. They pulled away from then kiss. "I love you Joshie and I'm so sorry." "I love you too Jaden." Josh picked Jaden up and threw him on the couch. They both starting undressing themselves. Jaden hooverd Josh so he was on top. Their lips reconnected, the kis was passionate, full of love, full of lust. They both fought for dominance but of course Josh won as always.

Josh started kissing down on Jaden neck leaving hickey all over his neck and shoulder. Jaden let out a soft moan. Josh kept kissing him until he reached his sweet spot and once he did he started kissing harder, abusing his sweet spot. Jaden kept moaning, a moan for pleasure, for love. "Josh p-please" Jaden moaned. "Please what" "Please fuck me" without hesitation Josh slid his dick into Jaden and began to fuck him. Jaden moans grew louder as Josh kept slamming into him. "Ahh shit harder" Jaden let out in between his moans. "Yeah you like that baby boy" "Mmm I love it" Jaden moans now turns into screams. Josh kept ramming into Jaden non stop. "Ohh fuck I'm gonna cum Joshie" "Nope not right now hold it in baby" Josh said as he continued to slam into the blonde hair boy. "Fuck Joshie can I cum now" "Go ahead baby" Josh cummed in Jaden and Jaden cummed on his chest. "Damn I missed you" Josh said as he pecked a kiss on Jadens lips. "Oh Jaden by the way I'm moving out of town"

___________________________
Word Count: 727
Hey loves
Sorry for the short chapters and the cliffhanger
I'm probably gonna be ending the story in the next chapter depends on what ending you guys want me to write.
So its either a sad ending or a happy ending, you guys can choose.
And thank you so much for the reads and votes

Love you guys so much❤
Stay safe🥰